Tire Pressure Monitoring System For Your RV.
Having an RV for spontaneous adventures is an excellent investment for anyone who lives for adrenaline rushes and thrilling trips. RV vacations allow significant flexibility and prevent planning and scheduling from taking the fun out of an exciting holiday.
You can enjoy every minute of your time rather than waste it at airports and train stations. It is cheaper and exhilarating, and you can make all the decisions on the spot!
Although RVs are not precisely complicated machinery, they still need periodic maintenance checks to ensure smooth operation. As an RV owner, you must ensure its tires are in good shape.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System is what you need to help you with that. But before you spend your hard-earned money on a TPMS, you need to do your research and learn about it. Research is the key to a wise purchasing decision; we are here to help you with that.
Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems.
1. EEZTire-TPMS6 Real-Time/24×7 Tire Pressure Monitoring System – Color Monitor + 6 at Sensors w/3-Year Warranty
Manufactured by EEZ RV products, known for their durability, it comes with various features. It has six anti-theft sensors to keep your beloved RV safe and secure from the wrath of thieves, and it can manage air pressure of up to 210 psi, setting it apart from its competition.
With an amazingly accurate reading and one of the most advanced alert systems that send an audio and visual alert, the EEZ TPMS is, for sure, an epitome of excellence. Its increasingly impressive performance, coupled with a power-saving mode that assists in conserving its battery life when your RV is idle, makes it worth its cost.
Its relatively sizable LCD screen lets you read it easily, and the sensors with replaceable batteries ensure you do not have to purchase a new sensor every few years.
Straight-forward setup, motion sensors that shut down the TPMS after 15 minutes of inactivity, and flow-through sensors; the EEZ Tire TPMS has everything! You can also program it to send a custom alarm for high and low pressure. 3-year warranty
- REAL-TIME/24×7 SAFETY & HIGH FUEL ECONOMY – EezTire TPMS system by EEZ RV Products has been the industry leader in the RV TPMS market since 2005. It accurately monitors tire pressure and temperature for up to 26 tires and handles tire pressure up to 210 psi. EezTire TPMS system gives you PEACE OF MIND 24 x 7 when you are on or off the road. Maintaining proper tire pressure always ensures vehicle safety and helps achieve desired fuel economy.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY ALERT SYSTEM – the monitor is motion-sensitive and continuously monitors tire pressure and temperature at 6-second intervals. It immediately sends visual and audio warning alarms when tire pressure or the temperature falls outside the safety parameters. The monitor goes into power-saving mode if no motion is detected in 15 minutes to save the battery. The sensors continuously send status signals to the monitor at 6-second intervals as long as the sensors are under pressure.
- EASY OPERATION & MAINTENANCE – EezTire TPMS monitor has one of the largest display screens on the market, 4 ½” x 3″. It takes minutes to set up and program. Pre-programming is available by the seller (please contact us for details). The monitor has a built-in rechargeable internal lithium battery that lasts up to 60 hours on a charge. Sensors have replaceable batteries. It has a common USB charging cord connected to the vehicle’s cigarette lighter or USB port.
- MULTIPURPOSE – TPMS monitor has separate RV and trailer sensors controls, allowing the owner to turn off trailer control when driving the RV only. The monitor can be programmed with anti-theft or flow-through sensors for deep rims or metal stems. A booster can be added to boost the signal and overcome distance and electromagnetic interference challenges. A basic TPMS system starts with four sensors (TPMS4) and could go up to 26 sensors (TPMS26)
- 3-YEAR LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY – EEZ RV Products offers a 3-year limited product warranty for all of our TPMS systems. We also provide technical and customer support when you have questions or need help.
EEZTire-TPMS Real Time/24×7 Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS4) – 4 Anti-Theft Sensors
EEZTire-TPMS Real Time/24×7 Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS4) – 6 Anti-Theft Sensors
EEZTire-TPMS Real Time/24×7 Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS4) – 8 Anti-Theft Sensors
EEZTire-TPMS Real Time/24×7 Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS4) – 10 Anti-Theft Sensors
EEZTire-TPMS Real Time/24×7 Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS4) – 12 Anti-Theft Sensors + Booster
With a surprising Life Time Warranty and a user-friendly interface, the Tire Tracker 600/ 4 Wheel Tire Monitoring System is perhaps one of the most economical TPMS on the market. It gives a highly accurate pressure and temperature reading and measures up to 232 psi.
It has multiple display monitors that you can place on your dashboard and windows to stay up-to-date. This exceptionally advanced and innovative gadget features a 12 Volt signal booster that enables outstanding reception in all climates and conditions.
You get an audio and visual alert whenever pressure decreases or increases your temperature to help you take immediate action. This phenomenal contraption includes four wireless Tire Pressure Sensors with replaceable batteries, sensor locks, and an anti-seize compound. Its distinguished sensors send instant RF-coded alerts on display monitors for your utmost convenience.
If you own a small 4-wheel RV and want a TPMS that will not empty your wallet, the TireTraker TT-600 Wheel Monitoring System is ideal.
TireTraker TT-600/ 6 Wheel Tire Monitoring System
TireTraker TT-600/ 8 Wheel Tire Monitoring System
TireTraker TT-600/ 10 Wheel Tire Monitoring System
TireTraker TT-600/ 12 Wheel Tire Monitoring System
TireTraker TT-600/ 14 Wheel Tire Monitoring System
Are you in the market for a flexible yet cost-effective TPMS with amazing real-time performance? Look no more! The SYKIK-TPMS has got you covered. This sensational wireless TPMS with the ability to monitor up to 22 tires. This TPMS can handle an air pressure of up to 225 psi, making it an excellent tool to ensure the safety of you and your RV tires.
Its unique antennas eliminate interference from any other source and send out an instant alert to notify you before your tire reaches its lower air pressure limit.
It comes with a dual power monitor that functions with a rechargeable battery or with a cigarette lighter adapter that you can quickly fix in your RV.
Explicitly designed for heavier vehicles, this amazing TPMS is simple to install and effortless to use. You can program it according to your RV’s recommended air pressure levels and prepare to be impressed by its astounding features. Whether the heavy-duty, well-built, waterproof, dustproof, shockproof sensors, long-lasting batteries, or its multi-colored monitor, SYKIK-TPMS Real-Time Tire Pressure Monitoring System never ceases to amaze its users!
- In real-time, monitor the temperature and pressure in all your tires (Up to 22) wirelessly. Sensors can handle 0 to 225 psi.
- The special antenna eliminates any inference from other sources. Includes two sets of antennas to install on the unit or outside of the cab.
- With a particular air-leakage alarm to notify you if there is a leakage before the lower limit of air pressure is reached.
- The dual power monitor operates on your vehicle’s included rechargeable battery or via included cigarette adaptor.
- It comes with 6; It Can easily add more sensors to monitor more tires (up to 22).
SYKIK-TPMS Real-Time Tire Pressure Monitoring 4-Wheels
SYKIK-TPMS Real-Time Tire Pressure Monitoring 6-Wheels
SYKIK-TPMS Real-Time Tire Pressure Monitoring 8-Wheels
SYKIK-TPMS Real-Time Tire Pressure Monitoring 12-Wheels
SYKIK-TPMS Real-Time Tire Pressure Monitoring 18-Wheels + Amplifier
4. RV Tire Pressure Monitoring System, RV TPMS, 10-Sensor, 7 Alarm Modes, 14 Days Battery Life, 80ft Sensing Distance, Large Screen, for RV, Trailer, Coach, Motor Home, Fifth Wheel, (0-188psi) (-4~ 185℉)
- 7 Alarm Modes – High and low-pressure alarms / high-temperature alarms/sensor low battery alarms / fast tire leak alarms/sensor data loss alarms/display low battery alarms. Allows you to focus on long-distance travel or freight.
- 14 Days Battery Time – Energy-saving large-size LCD, observe up to 22-24 tires, and the content includes temperature (°F / °C) and pressure (PSI / BAR) simultaneously. 4 hours fully charged, keep to 12-14 days.
- Max up to 80 ft Sensing Distance – Equipped with a repeater (EXCEPT FOR 4-SENSOR MODEL), sensor signal transmission max up to 80 ft. tire pressure monitoring range is 0-188psi, the tire temperature monitoring range is -4~185 ℉.
- Easy Install and Set up – First, code every sensor, then install sensors on the tire. Coding process, please watch the instruction video. PLEASE NOTE: When you set the tire pressure alarm value, enter 25% above the high-pressure alarm value and 25% below the low-pressure alarm value.
- Professional Customer Service – Our contact information(email and phone) is in the Q&A part of this product page, which is pinned. Install video instructions are included on the seller’s page.
- The sensor battery is replaceable with CR2032.
RV Tire Pressure Monitoring System, RV TPMS, 4-Wheels
RV Tire Pressure Monitoring System, RV TPMS, 6-Wheels
RV Tire Pressure Monitoring System, RV TPMS, 8-Wheels
RV Tire Pressure Monitoring System, RV TPMS, 10-Wheels
RV Tire Pressure Monitoring System, RV TPMS, 12-Wheels
5. Truck System Technologies – TST 507 RV TPMS with Color Display – Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RVs, Campers & Trailers – Flow Thru Sensor Kit – Includes TST Monitor Sunshade – 4 Sensor TPMS Kit
- This system includes a signal repeater, a TST monitor sunshade, and a color monitor. Everything you need is in this TPMS kit. The system reports tire PSI and temperature to the monitor using wireless sensors. Great for all types of RVs and trailers! Monitors tire pressure from 0 to 218 PSI.
- Complete Tire Monitoring System. Visual and audible alerts for high pressure, low pressure, high temps, and rapid pressure loss. Customize your parameters to be alarmed at, including PSI and temperature. The TST 507 TPMS for RVs is great for all RVs, including Class A, Class B, Class C, Travel Trailers, and 5th Wheels.
- TST 507 TPMS includes a color monitor and auto-scrolls through tire positions and can report up to 4 trailers/towables on one monitor with up to 110 tires. Easy viewing with the color monitor, and this exclusive kit includes the optional monitor sunshade. The TST monitor sunshade is included with this TST TPMS kit. A sunshade is typically an add-on option, but it is included in the price of this kit.
- Insulated flow-through sensors can be used with metal valve stems (not rubber) and have user-replaceable batteries and anti-theft features, including hex nuts and locking tools.
- The TST 507 RV TPMS comes with a 3-year warranty and superior customer service. TST 507 TPMS is the industry standard in the RV market. Installation is easy, and the TST 507 TPMS comes with complete instructions to ensure you are successful with your new Tire Pressure Monitoring System.
Truck System Technologies – TST 507 RV TPMS with Color Display – Tire Pressure Monitoring System 4 Wheels
Truck System Technologies – TST 507 RV TPMS with Color Display – Tire Pressure Monitoring System 6 Wheels
Truck System Technologies – TST 507 RV TPMS with Color Display – Tire Pressure Monitoring System 8 Wheels
Truck System Technologies – TST 507 RV TPMS with Color Display – Tire Pressure Monitoring System 10 Wheels
Truck System Technologies – TST 507 RV TPMS with Color Display – Tire Pressure Monitoring System 12 Wheels
The TireMinder i10 RV TPMS features a bright color monitor displaying up to 10 tires and monitoring a tow vehicle. The display will automatically swap between the front and rear sections if a front and rear vehicle are added to the monitor. This allows you to view up to 20 tires without touching a button.
- Always on Display
- Display up to 10 Tires Simultaneously
- High Powered Rhino Signal Booster Included
- Extremely Accurate +/- 1 PSI from 0-199 PSI
- Operates While Stationary or Driving
- Lifetime, USA-Based Customer Support
High Powered Rhino Signal Booster Included
The TireMinder Rhino Signal Booster is included for maximum distance and signal reliability. Compatible with 12V or 24V. High voltage protection built-in.
Up to 199PSI, 100FT, and 20 Tires.
The TireMinder i10 can work with all types of RVs. As long as your RV or trailer setup is less than 100FT and has less than 20 tires, the TireMinder i10 is made for you!
Constantly Monitoring Your Tires
The TireMinder i10 will constantly monitor your tires while driving or stationary. The monitor stays awake to display exactly what’s going on with your tires.
Included in the Box
1 TireMinder i10 Monitor, 10 TireMinder Transmitters, 1 TireMinder Rhino Signal Booster, 20 CR1632 Batteries, 10 Additional O-Rings, 10 Anti-Theft Locking Nuts, 1 Locking Nut Wrench, 1 Instruction Manual, and 1 Product Registration Card.
7. Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System-Solar Charge, 5 Alarm Modes, Auto Backlight & Sleep & Awake Mode, Tire Position Exchange, with 4 External TPMS Sensors (0-87 psi)
- Auto Solar Charge Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black is Automatic solar charging, using higher quality and more durable solar lithium battery panels, extending the use time and helping focus driving. (AC / DC charging can also be used when there is no sunlight)
- Five Types Of Alarms And User-set Alarm Values: Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black equipped with five-alarm modes (high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, rapid air leakage, sensor low battery alarm), promptly reporting the abnormal tire condition to the driver to help safe driving. Drivers can set the maximum and minimum alarm values for tire pressure and temperature according to their needs. (The tire pressure range that can be set is 12-87 psi)
- Auto Backlight & Sleep & Awake Mode Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black’s auto-adjustable backlight can display the data in low or intense light environments. Real-time monitoring and real-time display of data are the best helpers for driving. After the vehicle stops running for 10 minutes, it will enter the sleep energy-saving mode and will automatically wake up when the car is turned on. Prolong product life while saving energy.
- Low Power Consumption And Long Working-life Sensor Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black is equipped with four advanced external sensors: low power consumption and long working life (2 years maximum). Small size, lightweight, high accuracy of sensing tire pressure (error range ≈3psi), and easy installation. It also can withstand harsh environments.
- Tire Position Exchange Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Black allows changing the tire position. If the driver needs to change the tire position during use, he can directly exchange the position of the sensor in the monitor without reinstalling the sensor. It helps the driver save time and energy to do more important things. * If you encounter any problem, don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team.
This is a nice budget system with great feedback. I give this TPMS a 4.5, and it’s under $100
8. Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV Trailer – Solar Charge, 5 Alarm Modes, Auto Backlight & Sleep & Awake Mode, Tire Position Exchange, with 6 External TPMS Sensors (0-87 psi) and A Repeater
- Auto Solar Charge: Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Blue is Automatic solar charging, using higher quality and more durable solar lithium battery panels, which can extend the use time and help focus driving. Drivers don’t have to worry about the continuity of product work often. (Cigarette Lighter / Micro USB charging can also be used when there is no sunlight)
- Five Types Of Alarms and User-set Alarm Values: Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Blue equipped with five-alarm modes (high pressure, low pressure, high temperature, rapid air leakage, sensor low battery alarm), promptly reporting the abnormal tire condition to the driver to help safe driving. Drivers can set the maximum and minimum alarm values for tire pressure and temperature according to their needs. (The tire pressure range that can be set is 12-87 psi)
- Auto Backlight & Sleep & Awake Mode: Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Blue’s auto-adjustable backlight can display the data in low or light-solid environments. Real-time monitoring and real-time display of data are the best helpers for driving. After the vehicle stops running for 10 minutes, it will enter the sleep energy-saving mode and will automatically wake up when the car is turned on. Prolong product life while saving energy.
- Advanced Sensor ＆ repeater: Tymate Tire Pressure Monitoring System M12-3 Blue is equipped with six advanced external sensors, low power consumption, and long working life (2 years maximum). Small size, lightweight, high accuracy of sensing tire pressure (error range ≈3psi), and easy installation. It also can withstand harsh environments. The repeater could extend the sensing range beyond 45 feet.
- 24/7 Customer Service After the first installation, please turn on the monitor first, then install the Sensor, and all data will be displayed after driving for 5-10 minutes. The Sensor needs motion activation. If you encounter any other problems, please do not hesitate to contact us! How To Contact Us: Our Contact Information Is On The Last Page Of The User Manual.
Vesafe TPMS, Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV, Trailer, Coach, Motor Home, Fifth Wheel, Including a Signal Booster and 4 Anti-Theft sensors.
- VESAFE tire pressure monitoring system is designed to work on all types and styles of recreational vehicles, including motor homes, travel trailers, auto, 5th wheel, etc. It is a safety tool to help drivers understand when their tires are approaching an unsafe condition, including under-inflation, over-inflation, over-heated and fast leakage.
- This system supports up to 10 tires in the front vehicle and seven in the towed vehicle. You can monitor both truck and trailer simultaneously or just the trailer. Users can set the standard driving pressure for each axle, and the alarm will be triggered if the pressure is 20% higher or 10% lower than the preset standard pressure. The alarm can be eliminated by pressing any button; however, the LED light will continue to flash until the pressure is restored to sufficient pressure.
- The tire pressure sensors placed on the tire stems send a wireless signal to the display monitor mounted in the cab every 5 minutes; however, it transmits immediately if any abnormal condition happens. Drivers don’t need to stare at the display during driving. It will give an audible and visible alert if something is wrong with the tire.
- The pressure range of the sensor is 0-188PSI, with an expected battery life of 2 years. And it’s only 18grams, and it will not affect the tire balance. Users can replace the sensor’s battery when the display indicates a low battery icon on the monitor.
- Please contact us if you have any questions during your installation or use. Your safety is our business; we look forward to providing you peace of mind while driving.
Vesafe TPMS, Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV 4 Anti-theft Sensors & Repeater
Vesafe TPMS, Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV 6 Anti-theft Sensors & Repeater
Vesafe TPMS, Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV 8 Anti-theft Sensors & Repeater
Vesafe TPMS, Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV 10 Anti-theft Sensors & Repeater
Vesafe TPMS, Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV 4 Anti Theft Sensors
Vesafe TPMS, Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV 6 Anti Theft Sensors
Vesafe TPMS, Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV 8 Anti Theft Sensors
Vesafe TPMS, Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV 10 Anti Theft Sensors
What is a tire pressure monitoring system – RV TPMS?
A new RV owner may wonder what exactly a tire pressure monitoring system is and why I need it. A Tire Pressure Monitoring System or TPMS is a handy little device to monitor the tire pressure of your RV’s tires and notifies you if any problem occurs.
While cars are manufactured and retailed with pre-installed TPMS due to mandatory regulations, your precious RV does not fall under these regulations and is not factory-installed with a TPMS. If you want to lower the risk of an unforeseen tire blowout devastating your road trip, getting a TPMS is a brilliant way to do it. An RV TPMS makes your vacation safer for you, your family, and other drivers around you.
How does the tire pressure monitoring system work?
There are two types of tire pressure monitoring systems for RVs. An indirect TPMS and a direct TPMS. An Indirect TPMS monitors the speed of your wheels and records tire pressure with the help of your RV’s Antilock Braking System.
If one of your RV tires has low pressure, it will roll at a different speed than the tires. When the TPMS records this information, it alerts your vehicle’s computer system and triggers an alert on the dashboard indicator. In simpler words, an indirect TPMS sensor does not measure the tire pressures; instead, it observes the speed at which your tires rotate and notifies your computer system.
They are more cost-effective than direct TPMS but call for lesser maintenance and fairly straightforward installation. An indirect TPMS may show inaccurate results or become undependable once all your tires become evenly depreciated.
Direct TPMS is substantially different from indirect one. It monitors tire pressure by acquiring assistance from smart TPMS sensors placed directly inside your RV’s tires rather than just recording tire speed information from your ABS.
Direct TPMS comes equipped with tire temperature monitoring sensors that study the temperature readings of each tire. If a direct TPMS detects a pressure reading of 25% lower than the recommended level, it sends an alert to your dashboard indicator.
Direct TPMS give out the most accurate readings, their sensor batteries last for several years, and they are easier to resynchronize once you replace your tires. However, direct TPMS are relatively costly, entail a complicated installation process, and once the sensors run out of batteries, they may need replacing.
Are tire pressure monitoring systems worth it?
Underinflated tires are always a nuisance. But when you are on vacation, it is an enormous hassle. Rather than finding yourself in the middle of nowhere with an underinflated tire, you can make sure that you can take advantage of a TPMS always to be aware of your tire pressure.
Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems are indeed a must-have for any RV. These remarkable gadgets ensure safe trips and make it effortless to know whenever your tires are low on pressure. When a TPMS alerts you by your dashboard indicator, it makes you immediately aware of your tire pressure so that you can take action to prevent underinflated tires.
If your tires are left unchecked, it can quickly deteriorate the condition of your tires as well as an unexpected blowout. No one wants that. It is much cheaper to invest in TPMS for constant monitoring instead of spending money on repairs or replacements.
Conduct thorough research and become knowledgeable about different tire pressure monitoring systems. You can find suitable TPMS for your RV, which will surely prove to be an investment worth your while.
How accurate are tire pressure monitoring systems?
It is recommended that you carry out a regular manual check on tire pressure for utmost safety because TPMS is mainly designed to alert you whenever there is a sudden leak or a puncture.
Does TPMS need to be replaced?
There is no legal requirement to replace TPMS after a certain period or when faulty and out of batteries. However, it is in your best interest to make a wise decision regarding TPMS replacement that ensures your safety.
Tire Pressure Systems have sensors with built-in batteries that usually last 5-10 years. Since these batteries are integrated and cannot be removed, you will likely need to replace the entire sensor once the sensor runs out of batteries. If your TPMS endures any physical damage, replacement may be required.
You do not need to change your tire pressure monitoring system every time you change your tires. If you buy new tires, your TPMS need reconfiguring to work with them. TPMS has reset buttons that you can use to reboot the system. You may have to service your TPMS sensors when replacing the tires. Your mechanic can do it by installing new protective caps, valve cores, nuts, and seals or repairing the existing ones to ensure swift functioning.
What is the best tire pressure monitoring system?
If you are a new RV owner looking for suitable tire pressure but are confused by the market flooded with many choices, worry no more! We are here to help you make this decision. Here are the top 3 tire pressure monitoring systems options for you to choose from and make a decision you will never regret!