Swagman Dispatch Bike Rack Hitch Mount (RV Approved)
In Swagman Dispatch Bike Rack Hitch Mount (RV Approved) the bike sits on the platform. The advantages of these racks are that it is the easiest and most secure way to load and unload your bikes and keep them in a particular place. It is also useful for preventing any damage to your bike.
The Swagman DISPATCH is an ideal RV Approved rack for those that have clearance issues on the back of their trailers; sitting 17″ away from the hitch pinhole. Capable of carrying 2 bikes of 45lbs. each where you need them, it is adaptable to carry fat bikes with tires as wide as 5″ when combined with our Fat Bike Tire trays
Here are some pros and cons of the Swagman Dispatch Bike Rack
- It is convenient for carrying one or two bikes from one place to another.
- These racks are solidly built; the maximum load capacity is 45 lbs per bikes and in total 90 lbs.
- It has locking hitch pin and cable that keeps the bikes away from each other.
- It is approved by RV and suitable for all kinds of vehicles, including 5th wheel and trailer.
- Swagman Dispatch Bike Rack RV Approved Hitch Mount Bike Rack has sliding wheel trays that help to adjust bikes of different lengths.
- The wheel tray is secured by adjustable wheel ratchet straps.
- It has a lifetime warranty by Swagman’s Limited, so it is your lifetime investment.
- Swagman Dispatch RV Approved Hitch Mount Bike Rack has a Swing-out suspension design that minimizes contact between adjacent bikes.
- Loading and unloading a bike is easy as compared to other racks because of the lower height.
- Keep the interior clean and free for other stuff.
Hitch-Mount Bike Racks are made at the perfect technical level from the highest quality materials, which ensures their long-term operation.
- It is Versatile, last longing, easy to unload and use, reliable, convenient, compact, no need to buy anything else.
- Increase the overall length of your vehicle.
- It is bulkier than other rack types of racks and uses more crossbar space.
- Bicycles can be polluted due to the airflow behind the machine.