Table of Contents
9 Affordable RV Flooring Ideas for a Budget-Friendly Upgrade
The finest RV flooring is one that is long-lasting, light, and inexpensive. An RV’s flooring and seating surfaces are frequently the most worn-out parts, as any RV owner knows. However, deciding on the ideal replacement flooring can be tricky, especially when replacing a floor covering is a costly endeavor.
Peel and Stick flooring tiles are the easiest to install because they can be cut in odd shapes to maneuver around all the things in an RV. We’ve examined some of the best floor coverings for your RV in the following post. So, before you make a decision, make sure you read this!
1. Luxury Vinyl Floor Tiles by Lucida USA | Peel & Stick Adhesive Flooring for DIY Installation | 36 Wood-Look Planks | BaseCore | 54 Sq. Feet
- 13 Style choices
- Lucida USA brings Peel & Stick flooring up a notch with BaseCore floor tiles – strong at the core, stylish at the surface with rigid core performance, making this an excellent choice for RV Flooring.
- The wood floor texture Achieves the look and feels of natural wood flooring with Lucida’s DIY adhesive planks. Micro-bevel edges and HD film prints create the look of real wood floors.
- Super easy to clean, tiles are 100% waterproof with an IXPE integrated sound reduction underlayment that does not absorb water.
- SCRATCH & ABRASION RESISTANT CoreBond glue binds our multi-layer system for long-lasting wear without a tear! Virgin premium core is topped with a 12 mil wear layer, coated with 2X UV, and finished with urethane and ceramic bead for commercial-grade strength.
- The RV Flooring is easy to install. Just Peel and stick down to practically any surface – home improvement made simple! Each tile measures 2 mm thick / 6” width x 36” length / 36 tiles per box / 54 square feet. Ten-year warranty.
2. CO-Z 16 PCS 24 Square Feet, Vinyl Floor Planks Adhesive Floor Tiles, 2.0mm Thick (Oak – 24 sq ft – 1 Pack)
You can use CO-Z premium vinyl planks in your home and travel trailer.. these floor planks make an excellent RV Flooring replacement. They are not only good-looking but also sturdy. They are also super easy to install; peel and stick them to the floor, then you are good to go.
Premium vinyl, our floor planks are waterproof, fire-resistant, damp-proof, and wear-resistant.
With hot melts on the backside, our floor tiles can adhere to the floor in just 3 minutes and keep sticking firmly even under high temperatures (Room Temperature between 59℉ and 86℉).
Each package contains sixteen 6” x 36” tiles and can cover 24 square feet in total. six styles to choose from
RV flooring replacement is easier than you think. Please make sure your subfloor is in good condition, clean, smooth, level, dry, and free from rising damp, all waste and traces of paint removed, without cracks, degreased, and completely dust-free.Buy on Amazon
3. Achim Home Furnishings VFP2.0SS40 Tivoli II Achim Home Imports Silver Spruce 6″ x 36″ Self Adhesive Vinyl Floor Planks
Do you want to spruce up your RV or travel trailer? Your RV flooring can have a natural wood finish and fine lustrous finish at a fraction of the cost. Installation is as easy as peeling and sticking to a dust-free subfloor. Another great feature of this product is its durability. Achim Home Furnishings backs this flooring with a ten-year limited warranty. It will stand up to foot traffic and even your pets.
- 40 planks per box – 60 square feet
- Extra thick 2.0mm gauge
- Look and feel of the natural wood grain.
- The simple DIY peel and stick installation
- Plank size: 6” x 36” – 2.0mm thick
- Note: Please ensure the subfloor is clean and flat to ensure the adhesive will adhere to the floor. Additional adhesive can be used in instances if needed.
Do you want to give your RV flooring an upgrade at a low cost? Look no further than our assortment of Nexus Tiles. With over 12 styles to choose from, you are sure to find the style that best fits your need. No messy glue or adhesives are needed. Just peel and stick the Nexus tiles to a flat and dry surface and show your beautiful new room to all your friends and neighbors.
- Achim home furnishings FTVMA44820 nexus 12-inch vinyl tile, dark slate marble
- Achim Home Furnishings Nexus 12-Inch Vinyl Tile is a highly durable Product
- Just Peel ‘N’ Stick
- Stunning high gloss
- No wax Finish
- Five years limited warranty
- 1.2mm Thickness
5. WESTICK 10 Pcs Gray Marble Peel and Stick Floor Tile Ground Renovation Vinyl Flooring Peel & Stick
If you are looking to lighten up your RV, this will defiantly do it. These Westick floor tiles are water-resistant, high-temperature-resistant, scratch-resistant, and oil resistant. Cleaning is a breeze.
Installation is easy. Peel and stick to a dry, clean, smooth surface. No grout or special tools are needed, and buy enough rolls at a time to make sure they come from the same batch to avoid color differences.
One Tile measures 12″ x 12″ x 1mm, (10 tiles per box), covering 10 square feet. If you’re not completely satisfied with it within 30 days of purchase, you will receive a refund.Buy on Amazon
6. RecPro Trailer Coin Flooring | Gray | 8′ 6″ Wide | Nickel Pattern RV Flooring | Gym Flooring | Garage Flooring (15ft)
When you’re looking for the ideal RV flooring for your toy hauler, trailer, garage, or any application that requires an attractive no-slip surface, coin/nickel flooring from RecPro is second to none. This flooring is cross-functional and can be applied to steps, ramps, sills, and any other surface where you need a non-skid surface.
This coin/nickel flooring is designed to take a pounding day-in and day-out, perfect for those living the RV lifestyle. The road can be rough on your rig with constant use, vibration, and exposure to the elements. Every time you enter your RV, you will bring in all those outside elements. Coin/nickel flooring can take that kind of punishment. This durable flooring is made from high-quality industrial rubber and is resistant to cold, heat, and UV rays.
- 8′ 6″ Wide
- Color: Gray
- The nickel/coin pattern adds extra grip and makes it non-skid
- Great for RVs, trailers, garages, ramp door applications, and even on outdoor steps
7. RecPro RV Trailer Diamond Plate Pattern Flooring | Black | 8′ 6″ Wide | Rubber Flooring | Garage Flooring | Gym Flooring | Toy Hauler Flooring | Car Show Trailer Flooring (Black, 25′)
Searching for a suitable replacement for your RV flooring can be time-consuming. RecPros Diamond Plate flooring is ideal for your toy hauler Garage Flooring | Gym Flooring | Toy Hauler Flooring | or Car Show Trailer. The diamond-shaped pattern provides a good grip, therefore preventing accidents. This product is straightforward to install. Just roll out and cut to length. The rubber flooring is easy to install. Just Roll out and cut to length. The flooring is effortless to clean.
- 8′ 6″ Wide
- The diamond pattern adds extra grip and makes it non-skid
- Great for RVs, trailers, garages, ramp door applications, and even on outdoor steps
- Resists cold, heat, chemicals, and sunlight
8. All American Carpet Tiles Wellington 23.5 x 23.5 Plush Easy to Install Do It Yourself Peel And Stick Carpet Tile Squares – 9 Tiles Per Carton – 34.52 Square Feet Per Carton (Saddle)
All American Carpet Tiles come in 13 colors to choose from. Installation of the tiles is as easy as peel and stick. A quick and easy do-it-yourself installation saves both time and money and is a great way to update the look of any space that needs flooring. Scotchgard Protector to help resist soil and stains. Suitable for below-grade installations such as basements. The releasable adhesive makes it easy to pull the tiles up if you want to change the room later. Complete instructions included in every carton.Buy on Amazon
9. Achim Home Furnishings VFP2.0RO10 3-Foot by 6-Inch Tivoli II Vinyl Floor Planks, Rustic Oak, 10-Pack
Do you want to spruce up your RV with a flooring upgrade at a bottom price? Look no further than our Tivoli II Plank collection. Please choose any of our eight styles of wood-look vinyl and peel and stick to a flat and dry surface. In no time, you will have your living space transformed! Rich Wood Visuals with a fine brilliant finish make the Wood-finish Tivoli II indistinguishable from natural wood!
- Have the Look and Feel of Natural Wood.
- 10 Planks per Box – Covers a 15 Square Feet area.
- Easy Installation Just Peel and Stick.
- Looks and Feels of Natural Wood Grain Finish.
- Extra Thick 2.0mm Gauge.
TYPES OF RV REPLACEMENT FLOORING MATERIALS
The majority of RVs will feature a mix of flooring. Soft flooring, such as carpet, is popular in the living areas, while hard flooring, of various varieties, is designated for the bathrooms and kitchen. Let’s examine a few of them more closely.
These high-quality vinyl floor planks are simple to install, completely customizable, and reversible if you want to redo or remove them in the future. Waterproof, fireproof, dam-proof, wear-resistant, and mold-resistant are all features of the planks. Their basic package includes 24 square feet and is available in the following color schemes: Ash, Beige, Grey, and Oak.
DIAMOND PLATE PATTERN FLOORING
Diamond Plate flooring is an excellent choice for high-traffic areas because it is both durable and simple to install. This material is resistant to cold, heat, chemicals, and sunshine and may be used on RV stairs and ramps both indoors and out.
This one is simple to install and can be cut to size with just a pocket knife. It’s extra sturdy and secure thanks to the rubber backing. This low-pile carpet is ideal for replacing the carpet in your RV. The ribbed texture adds traction, while the olefin fibers keep mold, mildew, and stains at bay.
Let’s go through all of the actions you’ll need to do before replacing any of your RV’s flooring materials.
REPLACEMENT YOUR OLD RV FLOORING
When you’re removing your old flooring, pay attention to any crucial connection points or structural characteristics that will need to be addressed during the installation of your new flooring.
You can start removing the old flooring material from the floorboard once you’ve identified any potential risks or structural characteristics that may obstruct the new flooring installation. To minimize accidents with loose material or pollutants trapped beneath your RV floorboards, you may wish to use a dust mask and protective eyewear.
You can start rebuilding your RV floorboards to make them suitable with your new flooring material once you’ve successfully removed all of your old flooring material.
REBUILDING YOUR RV FLOORING
Check to see whether you need to add any extra floor joists, joints, or supports before installing your new flooring material to ensure that it lasts for many years.
Ensure you’re following the correct recommendations for the type of RV flooring you’re installing because different materials have different installation methods and requirements.
To achieve a secure and tight fit when installing the new flooring material, use duct tape to seal any loose cuts or incisions made on the floorboard.
Also, please pay attention to any air vents or heating outlets in your RV to avoid interfering with its proper operation and functionality. You can begin installing the new floors once you’ve adequately modified the flooring base.