A high-quality RV flag pole is the ideal way to keep your flag safe and flying high at all times. The highest RV flag poles are secure, lightweight, and flexible. They’re an excellent method to demonstrate your support for your country, school, team, cause, or other organization. Read on to find out which product is best for keeping your flag flying safely and securely at your RV campsite, whether you’re seeking exceptional pricing, mobility, durability, adaptability, or a user-friendly alternative.
10 Highly Rated RV Flag Poles
- Six (6) Aluminum Telescoping Sections extend up to 23 Feet Tall. Large Plastic Silver Ball Top is Included
- Wheel Stand Tire Mount is made of Powder Coated Steel. The oversized Base Plate is 18×6 inches, and Riser Tub is 18 inches.
- All Spinning Flag Clips are Included to fly you to 4 Flags. For Optional Use, an 18″ Foam Fender Safety Pad is included.
- After Tailgate Event, Collapse Pole to 60″ for easy Storage and Portable Transport.
- This Bundle includes a 23′ Flagpole and Wheel Stand Base. Fly 1 to 4 Flags including 2×3, 3×5, 4×6, and 5×8 foot size and any flag combination
Flagpole Buddy is your Complete RV Flag Pole System. There’s nothing else like it on the market. Are you tired of climbing up your RV and spending time trying to get your flag up, only to find that it’s not sturdy enough to stay up to winds?
Never fret again. After the quick installation, you can quickly put up and take down any flag of your choice in a matter of seconds. Not only is it quick, but it is super sturdy and stable. It has been tested and built to withstand even the harshest desert winds.
This RV Flag pole offers a patented pivoting “twist” holder that mounts near the top of the ladder and allows the pole to be installed from ground level, and provides built to last support. The lower cup mount secures the bottom of the pole. The pole isn’t clamped to the ladder; it is free to rotate with the wind. Do yourself a favor and get yourself a Flagpole Buddy and save yourself tons of time and trouble. It was created and built by an RVer for all RVer’s around the world.
- Sturdy 16ft fiberglass RV flag pole system adjusts to fit most RV ladders
- Holds flags up to 3′ x 5′ & flies multiple flags. The kit comes with four clips which will fly two flags
- Collapsible pole for easy storage
- Mounts to any flat surface
- Easy one-time installation of holders
ADJUSTABLE ALUMINUM FLAG AND WINDSOCK POLE MOUNT FOR LADDER (SET) Tired of climbing up your RV and spending hours trying to get your Flag up, only to find that it’s not sturdy enough to stay up to winds? This adjustable mount easily attaches to your RV’s ladder and can handle a varied size of poles. It’s not like many of the one sizes fits all mounts; this high-strength adjustable mount can be used on nearly all types of poles and easily adjusts to fit the size of your pole.
- Adjusts to all size poles
- Strong Lightweight Construction
- Sturdy RV Flag Mounting Pole System
- Quick and Easily Mounts to your RV’s ladder
- Can Fly Multiple Flags
- It fits 3/8 inch ladder rails
This FlagPole Buddy 6 Piece 2.0 Mount Set is proudly Made in America. Mounts are designed to hold most 2.0-inch diameter poles. The Mount is made out of fiberglass-filled nylon, which improves UV protection. Typically supports 20 ft pole and up. Includes Nuts & Bolts (Pole not included). Make your RV stand out by adding your unique flag for everyone to see. This FlagPole Buddy Mount will help keep your flag flying high and straight for a long time.
- Designed to hold a 2.0-inch diameter pole.
- The Mount is made out of fiberglass-filled nylon, which improves UV protection.
- Typically supports 20 ft pole and up. Includes Nuts & Bolts
- Make your RV stand out by adding your unique flag for everyone to see. This FlagPole Buddy Mount will help keep your flag flying high and straight for a long time.
5. The Traveler RV American Flag 12″x18″ Inches Heavy Duty Carbon 24” Flag Pole with Suction Cup Mount
PROUDLY DISPLAY YOUR AMERICAN FLAG This flag is great for celebrating national US holidays like Labor Day, Independence Day, Memorial Day, President’s Day, Veterans Day, Flag Day, New Years Day. Everyday display for your home or the RV.
- Machine Wash Gentle Cycle
- The Traveler RV Flag Pole Kit Comes with a 12”x18” Flag, 24” Adjustable Angle Pole with Suction Cup Mount, and Bonus Storage Bag.
- Multipurpose Durable Flag for Indoor, Outdoors, and Camping.
- Fade-Resistant Dye used for Long-Lasting Vivid Colors.
- Easy to set up and Easy to Install.
- 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – Backed by 100% Satisfied Guarantee or Receive your Money back. Manufactured By SWEET MERCH CREATIONS
6. HiTow Hitch Mount Flagpole Holder for 2″ Hitch Receivers Flag Travel, 8.5″ or 11.5″ Length Black Powder
- 8.5″ or 11.5″ usable length, Adjustable thumbscrew holds pole firmly in place, Holds flagpoles up to 2″ diameter, Screw holds the pole in place, durable and rust-resistant
- Come with 2pcs screws; it works great for those vehicles even with a spare tire on the back, steady as a rock base for your flagpole (check size carefully if you could use it)
- It fits standard 2″ hitch receivers. Added a screw hole below the flagpole holder for more stable grabbing. Fly flags from your trailer. The bottom is open, allowing the pole to rest on the ground.
- Finished in black powder coating, provide durable and robust conditions, resist dust and corrosion, adds extra durability
- Heavy-duty steel via robotically welded for superior strength provides excellent mounting facility, high-quality hardware fittings and makes this adjustable trailer hitch more durable.
7. HANDYGO Hitch Mount RV Flagpole Holder – with Anti-Wobble Screws and Anti-Rust Drainage Hole, Universal for Standard 2 Inch Hitch Receiver, Black
- Product material: Heavy-duty structural steel, solid and durable, black powder coating, can effectively prevent corrosion and rust.
- Product design: Universal Fitment for Any 2” Hitch and compatible for any vehicle with standard 2″ hitch receiver, two non-slip nuts can prevent the flagpole from shaking more effectively. A drain-off hole on the bottom to drain away raindrops or melt snow enhances a longer lifespan.
- Product application: SUV, RV, Pickup, Truck, Camper, Trailer, etc
- 1 Hitch Mount Flagpole Holder, 2pcs easy-to-knob plum screws, 2pcs non-slip nuts.
- Product after-sales:worry-free 30-days warranty, unconditional free return and exchange, and friendly customer service.
8. E-cowlboy Hitch Mount RV Flagpole Holder for Jeep SUV RV Pickup Car Truck Camper Trailer Universal for Standard 2 inch Hitch Receivers
- Excellent Compatibility — Perfectly fit for Jeep, SUV, RV, Pickup, Truck, Camper, Trailer, and any vehicle with standard 2″ hitch receiver. Widely fit all poles up to 1.32″ diameter.
- Superior Material — Premium grade heavy-duty steel construction, painted with matte black paint and primer, good rigidity and stability, strong and durable, anti-corrosion and anti-rust, anti-deformation, and anti-impact for long-lasting reliability.
- Perfect Design — Design with hand knob tightening screws to holds the flag pole securely in place and easy to adjust. The Hitch is made with 2″ x 0.125″ wall square tubing and 1.68″ x 0.15″ wall pipe. Perfectly and proudly display your national flag, team flag, or whatever you want to display in car shows, sports events, off-road races, travel, family vacations, etc.
- Easy To Install & Clean — No tools or drilling required. Just insert it into your car hitch receiver and lock the hitch pin. Not easily stained and very easy to clean to make it look new for long service life.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee — If you’re not 100% satisfied with our items, return them for a full refund in 30 days—support 12 months Warranty. Professional & Sincere Service allows you to take no risks to purchase in E-cowlboy!
- Solid Construction – 25ft aluminum telescoping Flagpole Kit with a handcrafted Golden Top Finial; Heavy-duty 16 Gauge aluminum tube is durable, rust-proof, and strong enough for outdoor using.
- Easy To Install – Easy Setup in Minutes with Twist Locking System, features rotating lock between each section (no ropes or pulleys), adjusting the pole in minutes
- Tangle Free & Fly 2 Flags – 1st & 2nd section can hold up to 3ft flag individually, easy to fly your national flag & state flag at the same time; Top Rotating Shaft prevents the flag from tangling in windy days
- Freely Fly Your American Pride – Show your independence, democracy, and strong patriotic spirit and be proud of the Great American; Ideal for a front yard, garden, patio, and commercial use like company, government buildings, railway station, square.
- What You Get: 1-Year after-sales protection; Material Flag: Polyester; Import Designation: Imported
- Flag Pole
- Gold Ball Finial
- American National Flag
- PVC Sleeve
- Instruction Manual
- 4 x Carabiners
- One Steel Tire Stand
- Universal Fitment for Any 2” Hitch and compatible for any vehicle with standard 2″ hitch receiver, great for Jeep, SUV, RV, Pickup, Truck, Camper, Trailer, etc
- An adjustable thumbscrew holds the pole firmly in place. Holds flagpoles up to 2″ diameter, durable and rust-resistant.
- Made of heavy-duty steel and Rust-resistant powder coating, with a Drain-off Hole on the bottom to drain away raindrops or melting snow, it better enhances a longer product lifespan.
- The hitch is built using 3 MM thickness heavy-duty steel, offering supreme durability that stands up to the rigors of the road.
- They are designed with an opening at the bottom to allow water to fall through, preventing buildup that leads to rust.
- Powder-coated finish.
TYPES OF RV FLAG POLES
Telescoping RV flag poles are ideal for individuals who want to fly their flags as high as possible. When completely stretched, telescoping flag poles can reach heights of up to 20 feet. The greatest thing about this type of flag pole is that it can be lowered and easily stored inside your RV when you’re on the drive.
RV flag poles made of PVC are the lightweight of the two primary types. This kind of RV flag pole can generally stand on the ground or the top of your RV when parked without requiring any mounts. PVC Flag Pole is the most common and inexpensive selection; however, displaying your flag while camping in your RV is still a great idea.
BENEFITS OF RV FLAG POLES
Low maintenance. The fact that most new RV flag poles are low-maintenance is a considerable advantage. Make sure you get a high-quality rustproof and corrosion-resistant product.
Style. Another advantage of RV flag poles is that they are spotless and gleaming. They give your RV a powerful sense of flair and are simple to clean with detergent and a soft, dry cloth.
Support. The ability to express your support is perhaps the most apparent advantage of a high-quality RV flag pole. A flag pole allows you to proudly display and fly your flag, whether it’s to promote your country, school, team, or anything else.
To maintain your flag flying upright at all times, the type of mount or holder for your RV flag pole is essential. Hitch mounts are the most affordable and straightforward to use for the various types of holders. The most popular style of holder is a ladder mount. As long as you have a ladder on the back of your RV, these are an excellent alternative. Another dependable sort of holding is tire mounts. They’re designed to attach beneath your RV’s parked tires, and they’re a terrific alternative to a ladder if you don’t have one.
Another significant factor to consider is the material used to create your RV flag pole. Plastic, aluminum, fiberglass, and other metallic alloys can be used to make RV flag poles. All of these materials can produce a reliable flag pole for your RV, depending on your budget and whether you want a lightweight model.
The total height required for your flag pole and the extension length is critical factors. You don’t want to buy a flag pole that isn’t high enough to be seen from your RV. You also don’t want to get a flag pole that is too high and gets stuck in the trees when you’re camping. Many RV flag poles are available in a variety of lengths to suit your needs and budget.
When purchasing an RV flag pole, find one that is within your budget. Some are pricey, but they last a long time. Some RV owners prefer cheaper flag poles since they are more readily accessible and easy to replace.