Traveling is undoubtedly an excellent relief source, especially when planning your first time RV camping with the right essentials. In fact, after a hectic routine during school time, RV camping provides light-hearted and educational recreation for the children.
But amidst the corporate rally, taking off from professional duties can be a big ask. Most parents and working adults cannot spare enough time for vacations. However, in the given situation, first-time RV camping can act as the ideal choice, which can offer fun and joy to people, enabling them to engage in their professional and academic life more actively.
Each and everything about your first time RV camping is just too much fun. Who would not want an outing which is cost-friendly and does not require taking a break from workdays…! A trip that strengthens the familial bond without affecting children’s academic life…! A journey that brings together and connects people…
One might admit that when you go for a traditional tour and stay in a hotel, you probably miss out on the opportunity to connect with a diverse population and enjoy the serenity of nature. Thus, this is definitely beyond any doubt that RV camping is a go-to idea if you’re looking for a convenient and budget-friendly tour. However, preparing for your first-time RV camping essentials can be exhausting. Although RVs have enough space to allow people to bring lots of stuff, no one would prefer being cluttered on the RV trip. Hence, smart packing can make first-time RV camping easy and comfortable. It can save you from panic to decide what and what not to pack.
Below, we have discussed the essentials you need for a perfect RV camping. Take notes and make your outing a fabulous one.
First Time RV Camping Essentials.
Once we buy the RV or travel trailer, we will need to purchase some RV essentials to protect us and the RV we just purchased. Here is a list of things that you might want to consider. These first-time RV camping essentials are a must to protect you and your RV. Happy RVing!
1. Tire Pressure Monitoring – EEZTire-TPMS8 Real-Time Tire Pressure Monitoring System
The EezTire Real-Time/24×7 Tire Pressure & Temperature Monitoring System (TPMS) by EEZ RV Products gives you PEACE of MIND On/Off the Road.
We have designed and developed top-of-the-line, new-age wireless tire pressure monitoring systems specifically for the RV and Transportation Industry. Our system is designed as a safety feature to allow drivers to monitor the tire pressure and temperature of the tires on their RV, Trailers, or Tow vehicles.
There are several benefits to using EEZ RV PRODUCTS TPMS systems;
when a tire failure occurs on a trailer, significant damage can occur to the trailer before the driver has any knowledge of the blowout. In addition, tires running at optimal tire pressure and temperature (the two main causes of tire failure in the trailer application) will improve fuel economy and extend the life of your tires.
EEZ RV PRODUCTS TPMS is the most economical, environmentally friendly solution to your RV, Trailer, and Tow Vehicle needs. EEZ RV PRODUCTS TPMS SYSTEM is one of the easiest systems on the market for installation and operation.
The system has a monitor that can handle up to 26 wheels and 210 psi if needed, and the sensors have replaceable batteries. Monitor Features Reliable and easy to install Large LCD screen. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery Automatic backlight. Configurable high/low-pressure warnings. Configurable high-temperature warnings. Visible and audible alerts. Selectable pressure units. Monitors up to 26 tires maximum. The long-range between sensors and monitor (Optional Booster/Repeater available). Per-axle measurements can be configured on the tractor Sensor Features Additional Sensors Are Sold Separately As Needed 1-2 Year Battery Life, Replaceable Batteries Light Weight.
- ■ REAL TIME/24×7 SAFETY & HIGH FUEL ECONOMY – The EezTire TPMS system by EEZ RV Products has been the industry leader in the RV TPMS market since 2005. It accurately monitors tire pressure and temperature for up to 26 tires and handles tire pressure up to 210 psi. EezTire TPMS system gives you PEACE OF MIND 24 x 7 when you are on or off the road. Maintaining proper tire pressure at all times ensures vehicle safety and helps achieve desired fuel economy
- ■ ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY ALERT SYSTEM – the monitor is motion sensitive and continuously monitors tire pressure and temperature at 6-second intervals. It sends visual and audio warning alarms immediately when tire pressure or the temperature falls outside the preset safety parameters. The monitor goes into power saving mode if no motion is detected in 15 minutes to save the battery. The sensors continuously send status signals to the monitor at 6-second intervals as long as the sensors are under pressure.
- ■ EASY OPERATION & MAINTENANCE – The EezTire TPMS monitor has one of the largest display screens on the market, 4 ½” x 3”. It takes minutes to set up and program. Pre-programming is available by the seller (please contact us for details). The monitor has a built-in rechargeable internal lithium battery that lasts up to 60 hours on a charge. Sensors have replaceable batteries. It comes with a common USB charging cord connected to a vehicle’s cigarette lighter or USB port.
- ■ MULTIPURPOSE – TPMS monitor has separate controls for RV and trailer sensors which allows the owner to turn off trailer control when driving RV only. The monitor can be programmed with anti-theft, flow-through, or different combinations of both to meet the needs of different tires. A booster can be added to boost the signal and overcome distance and electromagnetic interference challenges. A basic TPMS system starts with 4 sensors (TPMS4) and could go up to 26 sensors (TPMS26)
- ■ 3-YEAR LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY – EEZ RV Products offers a 3-year limited product warranty for all of our TPMS systems. We also provide technical and customer support when you have questions or need help.
2. Protector & EMS for 30 Amp – Portable RV Surge Protector Portable EMS-PT30X RV Surge Protector
Surge Protection: 3-Mode / 1,790J / 44,000A. Ratings: 30A / 120V / 3,600W. Operating Temperatures: -40C to +105C. Weather Resistant/designed for Outdoor Use. Security Locking Bracket. Rugged Pull Handle, Tough Lexan® Housing, All Weather Shield Assembly. Lifetime Warranty (excludes All Weather Shield Assembly).
- Surge Protection: 3-Mode / 1,790J / 44,000A. Ratings: 30A / 120V / 3,600W. Operating Temperatures: -40C to +105C
- Weather Resistant/designed for Outdoor Use
- Security Locking Bracket
- Rugged Pull Handle, Tough Lexan Housing, All Weather Shield Assembly
- Lifetime Warranty (excludes All Weather Shield Assembly)
3. Surge Protector & EMS for 50 Amp – Progressive Industries SSP50X 50 Amps Surge Protector (240V/50A)
Surge Protection: 5-Mode / 1650J / 45,000A. Ratings: 50A / 120V/240V / 12,000W. Operating Temperatures: -40C to +105C. Open Ground, Open Neutral & Reverse Polarity Detection. Miss wired Pedestal Indication. Surge Failure Indicator. Designed for Outdoor Use, Weather Resistant, Thermally Protected. Rugged Pull Handle, Brighter 3-Color LED Indicator. Lifetime Warranty.
- Surge Protection: 5-Mode / 1650J / 45,000A. Ratings: 50A / 120V/240V / 12,000W. Operating Temperatures: -40C to +105C
- Open Ground, Open Neutral & Reverse Polarity Detection. Miss wired Pedestal Indication. Surge Failure Indicator
- Designed for Outdoor Use, Weather Resistant, Thermally Protected
- Rugged Pull Handle, Brighter 3-Color LED Indicator
- Lifetime Warranty
4. Air Compressor – VIAIR 400P – 40050 24V Portable Compressor Kit with Alligator clamps, Tire Inflator, Tire Air Pump, 24V, 33 Duty, 150 PSI, 40 Min. 30 PSI, For up to 35 Inch Tires
400P features an I-beam sand tray for improved stability and lighter weight. The 400P is a larger, powerful portable tire inflator kit that can inflate up to a 35-inch Tire from 0 to 30 PSI in less than 6 minutes. Used and approved by Off-road enthusiasts worldwide, the 400P can save you when you’re miles from home.
- Thermal overload protector
- 5-In-1 inflator/deflator air hose with inline 100 PSI gauge
- I-beam sand tray (PN 40043)
- Diamond-plate sand tray (PN 40050)
- Deluxe dual compartment carry bag
5. Nilight – 50033R 18 inch 50 Amp to 30 Amp RV Plug Adapter Heavy Duty Dogbone Electrical Adapter with Handle 50A Male to 30A Female Cord Adapter
Use for RV, Camper, or Travel Trailer
Nilight 18″ RV electrical adapter allows you to connect from a 50amp external receptacle at RV Park/Campground to a 30amp service on your RV, which quickly supplies power for the refrigerator, air conditioner, microwave oven, roaster, and other household appliances, great for enjoying outdoor scenery and nature: the fresh breath, the creek murmur bicker, the bird sounds, blooming flowers, green grass, towering trees, etc.
- 50 AMP (14-50R) male to 30 AMP (TT-30R) female heavy duty power adapter, best adapter for all RVs running 30 amps, power supply for the refrigerator, air conditioner, microwave oven, roaster, and other household appliances.
- High quality: Heavy duty flame and anti-fire& heat resistant PVC cord-coating, Wire is made of 100% copper, excellent and stable conductive.
- Max loading of 125V/3750-Watt with a bit flexibility of 180 degrees bending from male end to female end is a perfect fit for almost all 50A RV campers recreational vehicles brands.
- Easily Unplug: Equipped with finger grip handles on both ends, insert or unplug easier, effectively saving physical strength; also, you can hang it up with the handle; nice idea for storage.
- Package Included: 1x 50M/30F RV Power Cord Adapter.
6. 30 Amp to 50 Amp RV Plug Adapter – Kohree 30 Amp to 50 Amp RV Plug Adapter
The 30 Amp to 50 Amp RV Plug adapter lets you attach to a 50amp device on your RV from an external 30 amp receptacle at RV Park / Campground. When camping or RVing around the country, it is easy to use and super convenient. It suits nearly all RV camper and recreational vehicle models. Built-in 100 percent copper, the adapter cord is made with a heavy-duty flame retardant, heat-resistant PVC sleeve that protects it well from wear and tears from outside elements. It has ergonomic grip handles that make removing a plug or outlet much more comfortable and efficient.
- 【30M to 50F Adapter】30AMP (TT-30P) male to 50AMP (14-50R) female adapter for you to convert the power at the campground to fit for your 50A RV (NOT for EV or Tesla Model Y), an easy power conversion.
- 【18’’ RV Adapter】Longer RV dogbone 30A to 50A adapter is 18 inches and more flexible. And the power cord can be 180 degrees bent from the male end to the female end.
- 【Grip Handle Design】Both ends of the power adapter are designed with ergonomic Grip handles, making removal from a plug or outlet much easier, effectively saving physical strength.
- 【Well Constructed】Electrical adapter cord is in 100% copper and coated with a heavy duty flame retardant, heat resistant PVC sleeve well protect it from outdoor elements, wear and tear.
- 【Wide Applicance】This RV adapter cord 30 amp male to 50 amp female perfect for camper van, trailers, motorhome, caravan, supplying power quickly for the refrigerator, air conditioner, microwave oven, toaster, kettle, lamp, and other household appliances.
7. Camper Leveling Chock Kit – Rophor Camper Levelers, RV Leveling Blocks Ramps Kit for Travel Trailer.
- 【Fast and Easy to Use】: Precise leveling experience without the hassle of stacking plastic blocks or wood under your tires and guessing each time. Simply level your trailer any increment between 1/2″ and 4″ in less than 5 minutes. Level your camper, RV, or Trailer on the FIRST TRY by driving on until level. Chock. Done.
- 【Heavy Duty Construction】: Built with a high-performance polymer, Rophor Camper Levelers are made to last a lifetime. Our Camper Levelers work with any trailer that weighs up to 35,000 Lbs. and with tires up to 32″ diameter; it does not eventually break or compress under the trailer’s weight like other levelers made of HDPE or PP. This is a very important security guarantee!
- 【Leveler Trimming for Dual Axle Trailers】: If your tires are spaced at least 2-3″ apart and are no bigger than 32″ in diameter, they should work great for you! For some dual axle trailers, one leveler may need to be cut to length to fit (depending on how much space is between tires), and up to 4″ can be cut off the leveler with no adverse effects.
- 【Non-Slip Design】: Rophor has developed custom rubber grip mats that help to prevent leveler sliding when backing the camper tire onto the leveler and hold the chock in place when backing onto the leveler.
- 【Why Choose Us】: Rophor specializes in producing various RV accessories. 100% of the products have been rigorously tested to ensure that each product received by our user can work perfectly. Won’t sacrifice the quality for the price. We provide 3 years of worry-free maintenance and look forward to your letter.
8. Brass Water Regulator – Lead-free Adjustable Water Pressure Reducer with Gauge for RV Camper
- Compatible with all U.S. water sources, including 3/4″ garden hose and NH threads.
- SAFE USE- Made of lead-free brass, the lead content of the regulator is less than 13%, which is far below the lead-free requirement of NSF. That means you could have a safe and healthy life.
- EFFECTIVE RV WATER PRESSURE REGULATOR – A gauge can detect water pressure. Must have for RV, camper, travel trailer.
- Adjustable up to 160 PSI. Arrives with an easy installation guide. Email us for an additional copy of the guide or quality control test.
- After-sales service: Please contact the service team for questions about our products. We will solve problems in time.
9. 20 Foot Premium RV Sewer Hose Kit – Camco 39659 Super Kit RV Sewer Hose Kit – 20.’
The 20-foot Premium RV Sewer Hose Kit is a ready-to-use package with two sets of a 10-foot hose. The hoses are constructed of 18mil HTS super heavy-duty vinyl. This kit features two parts: a lug fitting and a four-pronged bayonet fitting for a more comfortable fit. It includes a transparent 4-in-1 elbow adapter that can be attached to a 3-inch, 3-1/2-inch, and 4-inch NPT threaded sewer attachment. The fittings swivel 360 degrees for quick attachment; you can compress the tubes and fittings for storage. the 4-in-1 adapter can be removed to store the hoses in regular 4-inch square bumpers.
- SUPER kit includes two 10′ 18mil super heavy-duty HTS vinyl sewer hoses with pre-attached swivel fittings
- Fittings swivel 360 degrees for easy connecting and disconnecting
- The included 4-in-1 adapter is compatible with 3-inch slip or 3-inch, 3-1/2-inch, and 4-inch NPT threaded sewer connection
- Easily stores in 4-inch square bumpers when the 4-in-1 adapter is removed
- Includes a bonus clear extender so you can see when your tank is empty, plus two bayonets and two lug end caps for storage
10. Fresh Water System Cleaner and Deodorizer for RV – Camco TastePURE Spring Fresh Water System Cleaner and Deodorizer for RV
The cleaner and deodorizer for RV’s fresh water system use a safe, biodegradable formula. It de-winterizes any tank or line of freshwater and is also ideal for daily washing, freshening, and deodorization. It is safe for RV and marine applications and does not require mixing or solution preparation. One gallon of solution cleans a tank of up to 100 gallons.
- Required no measuring, mixing, or preparation.
- Stops bad odors and foul tastes in your drinking water by cleaning and deodorizing.
- Perfect for de-winterizing your fresh water tank and lines.
- One gallon cleans up to a 100-gallon tank.
- Safe for RV and marine applications.
11. Grey Water System Cleaner and Deodorizer – Camco TST Clean Scent RV Toilet Treatment
The Grey Water System Cleaner and Deodorizer include a new complex of bacteria or enzymes that can digest waste, tissue, fats, and proteins and only work in the presence of digestive material. Unlike healthy enzymes, this new chemistry offers a stable, non-temperature-sensitive product with a long shelf life. For 40 gallons, 4 ounces handle. It contains a buffer system to avoid septic odors and acid accumulation and has a Pure Rain fragrance. Many of the constituents are biodegradable.
- Bacterial/enzyme complex that will digest waste, tissue, fats, and proteins and only activates in the presence of material requiring digestion.
- 4 ounces treats 40 gallons.
- All components are biodegradable.
- New chemistry provides a stable product with a long shelf-life that is not temperature sensitive.
- 1 gallon.
12. Tire Chocks – BAL 28005 Deluxe Tire Chock
Fit between tandem tires; it locks wheels by applying force to both tires. Aids in trailer stabilizing and prevents tire shifts. A hand-operated plated ratchet wrench (Model 841025, included) turns a drive nut, extending the chocks against the tires for locking and retracting the chucks for removal. Requires 2-1/2″ clearance between tires. Opens to 10″.
- Scissors Type locking chock prevents trailer rolling.
- Extends from 2-1/2″ to 10.”
- Rust inhibitive coating.
13. RV trailer Coupler Lock – AMPLock U-BRP2516 RV/Trailer Coupler Lock
RV/Trailer Coupler Lock is the most durable lock to secure your trailer or caravan (RV). made with high-quality materials that provide excellent rust resistance for all climates. molded to fit the specific shape of your RV, i.e., 2 5/16 inches coupler when unhitched. It can control and identify the critical system. It is straightforward to use with its Amplock’s push and lock system.
- Molded to fit the specific shape of your trailer or Caravan (RV) 2 5/16 inches coupler when unhitched.
- Materials used by AMPLOCK provide good rust resistance for use in all climates.
- Easy to use with AMPLOCK’s push and lock system.
- The strongest lock to secure your trailer or caravan (RV) is made with high-quality materials and a control and identification key system.
14. Water Filter – Culligan RV-800 Exterior Pre-Tank Recreational Vehicle Water Filter
With its 12 inches flexible hose and sleek build, this water filter easily connects to campers, trailers, motor homes, or boats. This filter should include chlorine taste & odor, sediment, and bacteriostatic with a fast flow rate and easy fill. It suits regular hose fittings and has up to 2,000 gallons of filter cartridge life.
- Provide your family with clean, great-tasting water for drinking, cooking, and more.
- Features: Reduces bad taste and odor, chlorine taste and odor, sediment. Flexible 12 in. connector hose included.
- Compatibility: Easily attaches to the exterior of RVs, campers, trailers, motor homes, and boats.
- Filter Life: One RV season.
- Certification: IAPMO Certified; Genuine OEM product.
15. Fresh Water Hose – Teknor Apex 8602-25 NeverKink RV/Marine Hose
The FreshWater hose comes designed with proprietary NTS Reflex Mesh technology that prevents kinks, twists, and tangles. They are free of lead and comply with the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act. The Grip-Tite coupling at the faucet gives a simple, leak-free connection—healthy drinking water, and is made with materials approved by the FDA. Apex’s Reflex Mesh offers self-adhesive, anti-kink technology.
- Constructed with NTS Reflex Mesh, patented technology eliminates kinks, twists, and tangles.
- Lead-free, complies with Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act for lead content.
- Grip-Tite coupling for easy, leak-free attachment at the faucet.
- Manufactured with F.D.A. sanctioned materials, drinking water is safe.
- Size: 5/8″ x 25′.
16. Lug Nut Wrench – ABN Lug Nut Wrench 4 Way Lug Wrench Collapsible Tire Iron Wrench Adjustable Cross Wrench Universal Car Lug Nut Wrench
- [Replace Tires with One Tool]: ABN Lug Wrench 4 Way tool uses one device to replace tires, removing the hassle of carrying a heavy toolbox or wearing a bulky tool belt; Tire iron lug wrench is the go-to tool to replace tires for trailers, campers, golf carts, or cars.
- [4 Way Wheel Wrench]: The tire lug wrench includes 4 sizes for lug nuts; Universal tire wrench includes lug nut sizes 17mm, 19mm, and 21mm, which are etched into each head for easy identification; It Also includes a 1/2-inch drive adapter.
- [Get More Torque]: Four-way lug wrench allows maximum torque with its adjustable sliding center; Once unfolded, the universal lug nut wrench can slide to either lug nut head for greater leverage; Lug nut cross wrench is one full tool with non-removable lug nut heads.
- [Take Anywhere]: Tire nut wrench folds, allowing for portability, and takes up minimal storage; To collapse, press down and turn to fold or unfold the cross tire wrench; the 4-way wheel wrench weighs just 3 pounds (1.3 kg) for easy transportation.
- [Sturdy and Reliable]: The tire lug wrench 4-way heavy-duty tool is constructed of iron and heat-treated chrome vanadium steel for long-lasting strength for any tire lug nut.
17. Tire Pressure Guage – TireTek Premium Car Tire Pressure Gauge 60 PSI
The Tire Pressure Gauge features a steel and brass construction with an extended 5mm chuck tip, so you get a great seal with no air leakage. A black rubber protective shock-absorbing cover also surrounds this robust and durable precision automotive tool, so it is protected from drops and is easy to grip. It is reliable in all weather conditions and requires no battery. A perfect accessory for your car, motorcycle, truck, bike, SUV, RV, or ATV.
- WORRIED ABOUT CORRECT TIRE PRESSURES? – This heavy-duty mechanical tire gauge is calibrated to ANSI B40.1 Grade B (2%) international accuracy standard so you get a precise, accurate pressure reading every time you use it. TEST
- RECOMMENDED BY MECHANICS – It features a steel and brass construction with an extended 5mm chuck tip, so you get a great seal with no air leakage. A rubber cover also surrounds this robust and durable precision automotive tool, so it is protected from drops and is easy to grip.
- NO BATTERIES REQUIRED – This top-rated, professional tire monitoring system is easy to use and reliable in all weather conditions. A perfect accessory for your car, motorcycle, truck, bike, SUV, RV, or ATV – it will not let you down.
- EASY TO READ LARGE SCALE DIAL with a 45-degree angled and fully swiveling chuck. Is tire pressure too high? Our built-in relief valve allows you to press the bleed button while the gauge is still on the tire valve, releasing air until you reach the exact target required.
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE Backed by TireTek 365-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
18. Disposable Gloves – Gorilla Grip 25053-26 Never Slip, Maximum Grip All-Purpose Gloves
The Disposable gloves are specialized for maximum durability, dexterity, and a never-slip grip. They are constructed with nylon and dipped with a specialized coating to protect your hands, whether the application is wet, dry, or oily, and you are covered. It comes with never slip technology, which means a superior grip every time. It is ideal for wet, dry, or oily applications that require hand protection.
- Nylon Construction With A Patented Grip Coating For Durability.
- Patented Coating Provides Second-Skin Fit With No-Slip Technology.
- Unique Coating Maintains Grip In Wet, Dry, And Oily Conditions| Polymer Palm Coating Pushes Grease And Fluids Away From The Center Of The Glove To Enhance The Grip.
- Gloves Designed For Superior Dexterity And Breathability.
19. RV Sewer Hose Support – Level-Trek LT80070 15′ Sewer Hose Support
]This RV Sewer Hose Support was designed to help with the flow of your RVs black and gray water tanks into a sewer network. Some RV parks mandate that they are used.
- High-quality construction and durability.
- Variety of styles for every type of accessory specifications.
- Size: 15 ft..
- Satisfaction Ensured.
- Produced with the highest grade materials.
20. Tandem Tire Changing Ramp – Trailer-Aid “Plus” Tandem Tire Changing Ramp
Trailer Tire Changing Ramp on a tandem wheeled trailer is quick, safe, and an easy way to change a trailer tire. You need to pull the right tire onto the Tandem Tire Changing Ramp to raise the 5.5 “flat tire for adjustment. It has an extra 1” lift and is ideal for RV trailers and trailers for horses. It’s perfect for horse trailers; you don’t have to take off your horses to make a flat tire swap. The extra 1 “lift is useful for daily trailer maintenance and has a lifetime warranty.
- Optimal Material: Tandem tire changing ramp is made of strong polymer and is light enough to easily be carried by hand, making it extremely useful to travel with.
- No Load: Engineered specifically for recreational trailers, this camper tire changing ramp allows you to change your flat tire without having to remove the horses or cargo.
- Product Weight: The trailer ramp weighs 5 lbs.
- Features: This trailer tire changing ramp has an additional inch of lift compared to the original Trailer-Aid; it can withstand up to 15,000 lbs, perfect for performing maintenance on brakes, wheels, and axles.
- Quality Products: Camco makes quality products for RVing, boating, camping, towing, tailgating, and grilling that help take your passion for the outdoors to the next level.
21. Single Axe Jack – Powerbuilt 620471 6000lb
The Single Axe Jack is a portable jack built to securely lift and hold cars and trucks, both normal and unibody. It provides concave and flat surfaces to accommodate a wide range of lifting points. The Single Axe Jack eliminates a floor jack’s cost and hassle; lifting, moving, and storing are more manageable and cost a lot less. It provides a lift range from 11 to 21 inches, making it suitable for buses, SUVs, and vans.
- Safely lifts and holds unibody and body-on-frame vehicles, 3-ton capacity. A wide flat base adds stability and reduces “sinking” on softer surfaces.
- Combines jack stand and Hydraulic bottle jack in one unit, eliminating the need for a separate jack stand.
- Designed to safely Lift and hold both Regular and unibody cars and trucks.
- Combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit, eliminating the need for a separate jack stand.
- The safety bar locks the unit desired height. Height range: 11 inches to 21 inches.
- Safely lifts and holds Unibody and body-on-frame vehicles.
- Combines jack stand and hydraulic bottle jack in one unit, eliminating the need for a separate jack stand.
- The safety bar locks the unit desired height.
22. Walkie Talkies – Arcshell Rechargeable Long Range Two-Way Radios with Earpiece 2 Pack Walkie Talkies Li-ion Battery and Charger Included
- Small and convenient size; it easily fits on your hand; it measures 4.3 inches in height;1 inch thick;2 inches in width;5.5 oz light-weighted; solid built; water-resistant; easy to operate for all ages; each radio has a removable belt clip.
- 16 channels; each radio has an identical frequency on each of the 16 channels out of the box; 16 positions mechanical rotary switch channel selector; when you turn the knob to change the channel, a synthesized voice will tell you the channel number.
- Each radio comes with a 1500mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery and a charging dock; the charger comes with an AC wall-wart Type A plug and works in 110v-240v; it takes about 2.5 hours to fully charge; battery life is determined by transmitting time; it lasts around 8 to 96 hours on a single charge depending on how much you transmit; you can charge the battery alone or charge the radio with battery installed.
- A high-quality built-in speaker on the radio provides loud and crystal clear sound; Push-to-Talk button and built-in mic on the radio; each radio comes with a single-earbud style earpiece(foam piece included) with a microphone built-in and a Push-to-Talk button; earpiece plug is K-type of 3.5mm plug and 2.5mm plug; when you plug in the earpiece, all sound goes to the earpiece, and the radio speaker is silent; the radio has a VOX function.
- The range is very dependent on terrain; up to 5 miles with no obstructions, less in the congested area; work great in commercial construction or around the house; suitable for security team; maintenance team; construction team; warehouse; factory; kitchen staff; hotel; retail store; at the school; events communications; road trip while driving in different cars; family camping and hunting; on a cruise ship; in the mountains; it works worldwide; you can add as many as you want and they work great together.
Also, see The Top 5 RV Generators.
What do I need for my first RV trip?
The last thing you would want while traveling in your first-time RV camping essentials list is for it to be cluttered to no end. If you are traveling in an RV for the first time, it is understandable that you might want to have to bring everything to this trip, from the satellite dish to toilet paper and just about anything in between. When packing for an RV trip, you can quickly go off track and start packing just about everything but the kitchen sink.
Remember, you are not heading into the great divide.
En route, you will still find stores from where you can pick essentials such as toothpaste and soap. But we are aware that most of you at the store would still wish to have the entire checklist of items. Every first-time RV camping checklist must include important daily items such as toothbrushes, water bottles, and a mobile phone charger. But you need to draw a line somewhere…
To reduce your anxiety and help you with smart packing ideas, we have compiled a detailed instruction manual that answers all the different questions you might have. From duct tape to peanut butter, read on for some nifty tips to packing just about everything you will need on this trip.
It is often tough to make a choice when it comes to kitchen stuff. As a beginner, a lot of people tend to over-pack the kitchen wares. It takes frequent RV travels when one finally embraces the idea of “The lesser, the better” when it comes to first-time RV camping essentials. However, becoming a travel pro requires an exceptional understanding of essentials picking for camping.
Assembling the kitchen for first-time RV camping is daunting; mothers often can’t help themselves from shifting the entire kitchen stock to the RV. Keep in mind the RV kitchen is a tiny one. Therefore, it is advised to go with a minimalistic approach; otherwise, organizing the stuff could become a headache during the trip. Less cookware means more space for toys and gadgets, which undoubtedly seems a great idea to instill joy in the journey.
In such a case, one go-to cookware is Instant Pot. Instant Pot is fantastic kitchenware that consumes minimum space and is effectively used for cooking various meals. It is fast, compact, and convenient. Thus, Instapot is the lifesaver when it comes to the first time RV camping.
Another kitchenware that can add value to your journey experience is a big cast iron oven, which can offer great assistance in cooking over a fire. Also, this would, for sure, be a lifetime experience for the children, who are less likely to have experienced traditional cooking over an open fire. Plus, kids are usually enticed with adventurous experiments of such sort. consequently, this could be a great addition to enhancing their traveling and campaigning experience.
Make Sure To Take Your First Aid Kit
Traveling is a lifetime experience for many, but a sudden sickness of a travel companion can upset the entire journey. Also, little accidents are common during a camping adventure. Therefore, moving with the first aid kit should be a priority. Accompanying a first aid kit prepares you for the worst-case scenarios, so the party never gets dull with small incidents; therefore, it is important to include a first aid kit in your first-time RV camping essentials list.
However, packing the first aid kit requires patience. And some very important first aid essentials may include bandages, antiseptic alcohol, thermometer, scissors, hydrogen peroxide, glucose, and vitamins. Even though one can also go for a readymade first aid kit containing various safety tools, if someone wants to prepare a personal kit, then the tools, as mentioned above, should be enough.
Since RV camping contributes to the person’s outdoor life experience, the chances of getting physical wounds are high. This is why keeping a bandage is a must. Similarly, afternoon hours in scorching sunlight can be exhausting for a lot of people. In this case, glucose and vitamin intake will fill up the deficiencies. The other mentioned first aid tools will serve a similar purpose.
Say Yes To Gadgets
What is a trip without the use of gadgets? Refraining from electronics is not an option. Although most of us agree that keeping the devices away will enable us to have healthy family time – strengthening the family bond, it is also a fact that we are a generation who cannot spend a single day without our gadgets. Can you spend a day without using your phone? I know what your mind is shouting, “A big No.” Most of us don’t even wait for our phones to fully charge and start using them. Then how can we expect our first-time RV camping essentials list to be complete while pushing away the electronics?
In this era, leaving behind gadgets can only be confined to imagination. And why should we be concerned about translating imaginary scenarios into reality when we know it would only make our trip less fascinating? So, instead of dwelling on the negative role of electronics, we should consider an optimistic approach and capture the enthralling moments made together. Who would not want to upload their recent camping pictures? Flaunting your travel journeys, of course, can be the best thing about carrying gadgets.
Moreover, for working adults, gadgets can act as a lifesaver. We’ve almost shifted from manual to digital work. And the best thing about the latter is that our work does not necessarily require physical presence. So now, you can enjoy the trip along with being connected to your professional circles and responsibilities. Hence, gadgets are essential and are not to be left behind at any cost.
RV Solar System Kits
A lot of us would agree that we people prefer some decent amount of privacy or “Me time” even while traveling. This has made us dry campers. We don’t prefer camping on the campgrounds. Instead, we exert our energies to find ourselves the spots that give us sufficient peace. Places alongside rivers, national forests, and deserts fascinate us more. No doubt, the serenity there allows us to experience high vibration and brings us to a positive state of mind, yet, staying at such places means having no or rare hook up to electricity.
Being disconnected from the grid can be an adventure for a few days. However, without electricity, camping plans couldn’t succeed. Ninety percent of our kitchen appliances in RV camping require power. Also, how would you carry on your office work while living off the grid? Hence, a lack of electricity would be the most prominent spoiler of your first-time RV camping.
Thus, to avoid this, we need to take solar generators with us and include them in your first-time RV camping essentials list. Because living off the grid full time is not an option for us, even if it feels fun and adventurous initially. Solar System Kit will ensure that our cameras, phones, and laptops are 24/7 charged, and we are connected to the power every time. Hence, every packing list must contain one or two solar power banks so that we don’t have to live without a stable power connection.
Marshmallows, Chocolates, and Graham Crackers
S’ mores, for sure, are the solution to sweet cravings, and what first-time RV camping essentials list is complete without them? Guess what? They are palatable as well as easy to cook. Handy enough to carry them during the tour. Also, preparing S’ mores is the most joyous task one would ever wish for. What is camping unless you can access a blazing fire to cook on? And what is the use of blazing fire if you don’t have some s’ mores to satisfy your dessert craving?
Hence, to have some sweet time during your first RV camping, S’ mores are a must. We can stare at the camping sticks in the below storage of RV and store some good stuff for Dinner. Delicious S’ mores-chocolates, marshmallows, and crackers would make our trip palatable.
However, one thing should be ensured that your travel locality allows you to forage from your firewood as some places do not allow the use of fire to prepare your food. Therefore, the S’ mores should only be considered an essential camping item if your vacation place allows you to prepare the food for yourself.
Packing Lightweight Items
The best idea to make your camping portable and handy is to take lightweight items and replace the heavy items wherever possible. Try to bring those things that are easy to carry. Conduct initial research before making your essential camping list.
For example, disposable plastic plates are easy to carry. They are lightweight and cheap. You can recycle them if you don’t want them to consume extra storage space. Also, reusable plates remove the burden of washing clothes. Imagine repeatedly going to the sink to wash the dishes in the mid of the vacation. That’s exhausting.
Similarly, tablets and laptops would be excellent replacements for heavy computers. Setting up the wiring connection is too hard and tiring, so pack your tablets as a first-time RV camping essential.
Grab Your Wi-Fi Connection
In the modern tech-savvy world we live in today, internet connection is something we cannot afford to miss. Especially when it comes to your first time RV camping, nothing could be more frustrating than not being able to connect to your Wi-Fi. The ‘no service areas over the years have reduced; however, for someone who frequently travels off the beaten trail, this is simply of no consolation. Today, mobile data has become a facility that most of us usually take for granted. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you include a Wi-Fi extender in your backpack list to avoid the disappointment of not bringing it later.
We hope this list that we have curated for you provided a piece of insightful information. Use this to help you pack for your next RV camping, and you will notice how organized you have become. Just keep one thing in mind: the better you pack, the more you will enjoy yourself without worrying about anything.
Let us know about your packing experience on your first-time RV camping essentials in the comment section below!