Table of Contents
Secure Your Trailer with These Top Trailer Hitch Locks
A trailer hitch lock or coupler lock is one of the easiest and least expensive ways to deter thieves from taking off with your RV trailer. There are many hitch locks, and choosing the best one for you can be hard. That’s why we’re looking at 12 best hitch locks to secure your RV. There are many trailer hitch locks on the market. We have taken the time to research and only recommend the best of the best.
So you may be asking:
What is a trailer hitch lock? Or What is a Trailer Coupler Lock?
A trailer hitch lock is a lock that is used to secure trailers. This lock can protect your trailer when you unhitch it. Some locks tie your trailer to your tow vehicle, making it harder for thieves to steal it. Let’s face it; if thieves want something bad enough, they will stop at nothing to have it. Trailer hitch locks will hopefully deter them from trying to steal your trailer.
There are two types of trailer locks, i.e., receiver lock and coupler lock.
Trailer Receiver Lock: Use a receiver lock when the trailer is attached to the tow vehicle. Not only does this help to secure your trailer from would-be thieves, but also as a safety measure. You never know when you might hit a pothole which could cause the hitch to be unattached from the tow vehicle.
Trailer Coupler lock: is used when the trailer is not attached to the tow vehicle. The Coupler lock is an excellent deterrent for thieves.
- Size is the essential factor in choosing the coupler lock. Make sure you purchase the lock which matches the size of your trailer coupler and ball.
The Best Trailer Coupler Locks on the Market
AMPLOCK U-BRP2516 RV trailer Lock protects your trailer or caravan (RV) with the best coupler lock; AMPLOCK’s exclusive locks are the most durable and reliable on the market today. various models are molded to fit the specific shape of your trailer coupler when unhitched, so your AMPLOCK lock is the perfect theft deterrent.
- Molded to fit the specific shape of your trailer or Caravan (RV) 2 5/16 inches coupler when unhitched
- Materials used by AMPLOCK provide good rust resistance for use in all climates.
- Easy to use with AMPLOCK’s push and lock system
- The most robust lock to secure your trailer or caravan (RV) is made with high-quality materials and a control and identification key system.
THIS IS THE LOCK YOU BUY AFTER YOUR FIRST TRAILER IS STOLEN!
All other locks are a joke compared to this one, worth it if you don’t want your trailer stolen.
Massive & Formidable Lock
With the AMPLOCK U-TLS2, you will protect your trailer, boat, or caravan (RV) with the best coupler lock. AMPLOCK’s exclusive locks are the most durable and reliable on the market today. Our various models offer you the proper protection for your goods, so your AMPLOCK lock is the perfect theft deterrent.
Size: 2” ( Trailer Ball Size )
- Molded to fit on these specific 2″ trailer couplers only.
- The perfect fit to decrease any hold that thieves can use.
- Tight fit that secures access to the coupler.
- Perfect protection when the trailer is unhitched.
- Push and Lock cylinder lock for an easy, quick, and effective use
- Mechanical lock
- Simple to use
- Additional treatment as e-coat and electrostatic paint
They tried to cut it off!
There’s a trick to getting it on!
Any attempted defeat would take a thief a long time with special tools.
A safety pin and coupler latch alone is not enough to keep your toys safe. The Curt coupler securely latches onto your trailer ball, and there is no substitute for the locking power provided by a CURT coupler lock. CURT coupler locks are an added security to your trailer and towing equipment. Instead of merely retaining the coupler latch mechanism, this unique coupler lock system protects your trailer from theft when not hitched up to your vehicle.
It features a robust aluminum body that fits most 2-5/16″ and some 2″ flat or rolled-lip couplers and prevents a trailer ball from being inserted. This CURT coupler lock is key-operated and comes with a grey powder coat finish.
- EASY TO OPERATE. This trailer tongue lock has a sleek, subtle look to deter theft and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed.
- The Curt trailer coupler lock fits most 2-5/16-inch and some 2-inch flat and rolled-lip trailer couplers (check dimensions)
- This tongue lock is protected from the elements with its highly corrosion-resistant aluminum construction. It also features a grey powder coat finish for maximum corrosion prevention.
- Two keys are included with Curt Coupler Locks.
What Customers are saying about the Curt Trailer Tongue Lock.
It fits a wide cup!
It’s a good value for the price. It will discourage the average thieves, but you’ll need to invest in more security if you want to stop the determined thieves.
I purchased this lock for my 28″ travel trailer. The receiver is more triangular, and the different products I purchased did not fit. The CURT trailer lock fits like a glove. It’s easy to install and remove. The powder coat takes well and is simple to lock and unlock.
4. VULCAN Trailer Security Bundle | King Pin Lock and Glad Hand Lock – Protects Any RV, Equipment or Class 8 Trailer
The heavy-duty kingpin lock stops any big rig or RV trailer theft by preventing the kingpin from mating with a 5th wheel. It is physically impossible for the trailer to connect with a 5th wheel while the lock is engaged, and the heavy-duty steel lock covers the entire kingpin for total security.
Made of heavy-duty construction
The solid steel cuff and kingpin lock are tough to defeat and engineered specifically for maximum tamper resistance. The forged locking pin is solid and cannot be disengaged without the key to the lock. Each set includes a slide bolt lock and two keys.
The last thing a trailer thief wants to see is a heavy-duty Vulcan king pin lock. Once the would-be thief sees the lock, they will almost always move on to an easier target. Vulcan is known for providing some of the most complicated lock systems to defeat in the world, and the kingpin lock is no exception.
The heavy-duty steel cuff and lock cylinder have a high gloss stainless steel finish to resist the elements. This lock is designed to last for years.
What others are Saying about the VULCAN Trailer Security Lock
It is built well. The only issue is, that the lock needs to be flipped. It would make for a tight fit for the key to be inserted, but it would eliminate the ability to drill out the lock. As it is, the lock is easily accessible and can be drilled quickly. Like every other lock, it’s only deterring the lazy thieves. If the lock were more protected, this would be a 5-star product.
The lock works fine, but the chain started rusting immediately.
5. BOYISEN 5th Wheel King Pin Lock Solid Steel Anti Theft for RVs, Container Trailers and Campers with Handles Warning Tag
- More Convenient with Handle, Compared with other kingpin locks, BOYSEN trailer kingpin Lock Upgraded their lock by adding a handle and switching the downward cylinders to outwards, making it more convenient to lock and unlock.
- Keyed Unique, Unlike other trailer locks using flatlock, BOYSEN anti-theft trailer lock uses a blossom lock. It comes with two keys that fit your lock only. No worry about another BOYISEN kingpin lock that will have the same key.
- Heavy-Duty Construction: This RV Trailer Lock is made of solid steel instead of casting steel, strong enough for weather-resistant and hard to break. The heavy-duty steel will add more difficulties for steal drills and lasts for years.
- High Visibility: This Kingpin lock is designed to be bright yellow and comes with a warning tag, so you can notice if it is still in place and remind you to remove it when you want to hitch.
- Universal Fit: Keyed Alike, making it ideal for trucking companies, RV dealers, or fleet drivers, used for RVs, Boats, and Campers Container trailers.
6. Fastway Fortress 86-00-5015 Maximum Security Universal Coupler Lock for 1 7/8 Inch, 2 Inch and 2 5/16 Inch Couplers
Security Universal Trailer Coupler Lock for 1-7/8″, 2″, and 2-5/16″ Couplers This versatile coupler lock accommodates three different sizes of couplers: 1-7/8″, 2″, and 2-5/16″. Its innovative features include a horizontally bent, chrome-plated shackle protected by a corrosion-resistant, nickel-plated housing. This coupler lock provides an anti-drill pin and a bolt-blocked locking system for heightened security.
- Universal Compatibility: Fits virtually all 1-7/8″, 2″, and 2-5/16″ tongue-type trailer couplers to prevent your trailer from being stolen.
- Two barrel-style keys included. This style of lock is harder to pick and much safer than others.
- Anti-drill lock design.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- The unique shackle shape helps prevent the lock from being pried off your trailer.
I own five trailers and have one for each! They lock up nice and tight and are hard to pick! I lost a key two years ago, and the locksmith took over 45 minutes to drill and drill and drill to get it off my trailer finally! The trick is to put the lock to the rear, and it was a bear for the locksmith to even get to the lock, and then to drill was very difficult! Great locks for me!
The lock fits securely to the coupler of my Featherlite trailer, with a 2 5/16″ ball size. I decided that I needed some security to prevent someone from simply hooking up to my trailer and driving away with it, and I’m hopeful that this will do the job.
7. Black Trailer Hitch Coupler Lock with 2 Keys, Universal Coupler Lock, Adjustable Storage Security, Heavy-Duty Steel.
- Aluminum Body, With Heavy-duty Steel Lock Bar.
- Including 1PC Trailer Coupler Black Lock, 2pcs Lock keys
- Corrosion Resistant Surface.
- Easy to Install, protects your trailer.
- Surface Finished: Black Spray Paint.
- Easy To Install: Avoid being picked, pried, and drilled outs.
- Adjustable Ratchet Design. You Could Adjust it According to your Need.
The Lock is a bit too small for our RV hitch, so it’s not as snug as we want. My brother-in-law got one also, and the same issue is that it’s not as snug as you would want and has to fit tilted.
My biggest dislike is keeping the key turned to slide the Lock up and down. It also seems about 1/8″ smaller than the 4″ advertised. Not a deal-breaker, but bothersome. Overall, Lock seems sturdy and is a keeper.
8. AMPLOCK U-TLS2516G Airstream RV Coupler Lock/Trailer Coupler Lock (fits 2 5/16 inches Coupler only)
- Protect your Airstream or trailer with AMPLock 2 5/16 inches coupler lock for your trailer when unhitched
- Materials used by AMPLOCK provide good corrosion resistance for use in all climates.
- Easy to use with AMPLOCK’s push and lock system
- The right lock to secure your Airstream (RV) or trailer is made with high-quality materials and a control and identification key system.
A battery-powered grinder can remove a padlock.
A large hammer can shatter many cast locks.
This thing is a beast! Special security key.
The Lock is Heavy duty and well made. The Lock Fits well on our 2016 Bambi Sport 16.
Protect your trailer with our newly improved heavy-duty 5th wheel king pin lock. Improved design for higher security, solid, high-quality steel is impossible to destroy—a full brass cylinder with two keys. Higher security and bright warning yellow color move theft to easier ones.
- With Warning Tag: The trailer kingpin lock stops theft while it’s engaged. The heavy-duty 5th wheel lock covers the entire kingpin for total security. The bright yellow color has a solid visible warning.
- Unique Plate Design: Our new anti-theft towing kingpin lock with an additional steel plate for more security than the standard design.
- Premium Material: The trailer lock is made of solid steel pipe and plate. The hitch lock has a forged lock pin, which is very strong and cannot be removed without the key.
- Easy tO Install: Push and Lock the fifth wheel kingpin lock, two steps to Fit on kingpin in seconds, and always keep your trailer safe.
- Package Includes 1× fifth-wheel trailer Kingpin Lock.1 × Caution tag. 2 x Cross Keys.
Great looking lock that’s a good color. People can see it and avoid hitting your pin or move on it attempting to jack your rig. Easy to install, great value.
Great fit on my 5th wheel, and I now feel more secure leaving it at storage.
New Dual Purpose Design acts as a Universal Coupler Lock and a Universal U-Lock! Three hundred sixty degrees of solid steel protection against trailer theft. The UMAX50D is constructed of solid hardened steel and heat-treated aluminum. It fits most coupler sizes (1 7/8″ to 2 5/16″). A 5/8″ (16mm) hardened steel shackle helps ensure your trailer is secure, even when left unattended. It has a patented dual locking system and a rust-proof hammer-tone epoxy finish for extra security.
- One size fits all (from 1-7/8″, 2″, to 2-5/15″, all coupler types)
- The new design can be used as a Universal Coupler Lock or U-Lock
- Dual ratchet lock System
- Keyhole cover keeps out dirt
- Fit Type: Universal Fit
It molds perfectly with the round shape of the ball-like coupler. And a tip that I learned from the one that broke is to add a little WD40 on the teeth (both sides) for smooth operation and to prevent rust.
The lock looks and feels solid. Perfect condition and in original package. Two round-shaped keys are provided.
11. Heavy Duty Fifth Kingpin Lock Steel 5Th Wheel Security Anti Theft King Pin Lock with Highly Visible Red Caution Tag Great Deterrent for Trailers Tractor RV
Protect your trailer with our newly improved 5th wheel king pin lock. Improved design for higher security, solid, high-quality steel is impossible to destroy—a full brass cylinder with two keys. Higher security and bright warning yellow color move theft to easier ones.
- HIGH SECURITY: The heavy-duty kingpin lock stops theft while it’s engaged. The heavy-duty steel lock covers the entire kingpin for total security. The bright red color has a robust visible warning.
- UNIQUE PLATE DESIGN: Our new design kingpin lock has an additional steel bottom for higher security than the standard design.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: The trailer lock is made of solid steel pipe and plate. The forged locking pin is solid and cannot be removed without the key to the lock.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Push and Lock the kingpin lock, two steps to Fit on the kingpin in seconds, and keep safe always.
- CAUTION TAG: Our new anti-theft 5th wheel kingpin lock has an additional caution tag with an excellent deterrent for trailers.
It Hooks n easily as long as you have the key in the lock first. Both keys work.
Great fit on my 5th wheel, and I now feel more secure leaving it at storage.
This durable high, security keyed kingpin lock protects your trailers and their cargo. This lock includes two keys. The reality is that trailer theft is quite prevalent throughout the United States and around the world.
Many kingpin locks are ineffective in preventing complete trailer/container theft. For a practical theft deterrent, look to Master Lock, the most recognizable and trusted locking company in the industry today.
- Secures the kingpin of semi-trailers, RVs, and other fifth-wheel trailers. Solid, cast aluminum alloy withstands physical attacks.
- We are featuring the BumpStop technology.
- Available Keyed Alike for your entire fleet. ATTENTION: If you order two 1-packs, they will NOT necessarily be keyed the same. To ensure you get two 1-packs keyed alike, you must order the 2-pack.
- Lock, protected by the housing, resists common physical attacks: 1) Shackle cannot be cut. 2) Hardened steel bottom plate resists drill attacks. 3) Rivets are countersunk making chisel attempts fruitless
- The bright red finish and red flag make it visible to the driver from a distance. Handle makes it easy to carry.
This lock system appeared to be very well made and solid. Caution: if your kingpin requires a Capture Plate, this lock may not be for you as it will not fit around the collar due to the locking mechanism on the capture plate
It fits on my fifth-wheel travel trailer perfectly and is very stout!
Buy on Amazon
List of The Best Trailer Receiver Locks on the Market.
1. METOWARE Keyed Alike Trailer Hitch Receiver& Coupler Lock Kit, 5/8” Dia 3-1/2” Long Trailer Hitch Lock Receiver Pin Lock for Class III-IV Receiver, 1/4” Dia Trailer Coupler Lock with 3/4” Inch Span
- METOWARE Keyed Alike Trailer Hitch Receiver& Coupler Lock Kit, 5/8″ Dia 3-1/2″ Long Trailer Hitch Lock Hitch Receiver Pin Lock for Class III-IV Receiver, 1/4″ Dia Trailer Hitch Coupler Lock with 3/4″ Inch Span
- RECEIVER LOCK FEATURE – The Trailer Hitch Receiver Lock Pin is designed with a 5/8″ diameter and 3-1/2″ long to make it works well with class III-IV hitches, big towing vehicle, truck, 2″ 2-1/2″ hitch receiver. (Please confirm your required size or email us for more suggestions before having the order).
- COUPLER LOCK FEATURES – Made of premium-strength steel and coated with electrophoretic paint, our trailer hitch is durable and rust-proof. It is reliable for long-term hauling and is secure for complete protection, safely protecting your trailer, boat, camper, and so on from theft.
- SAFE & EASY TO USE (RECEIVER LOCK) – Our trailer coupler lock is designed for easy operation. With the push-to-lock design, you can quickly push to lock it without using a key. Turn the key a little bit to open it, and the pin will pop out by itself. And the dust cap aims to keep the keyhole away from water and dirt, an excellent design for more accessible use.
- SAFE & EASY TO USE (COUPLER LOCK) – Our coupler locks are easy to operate with screw-type locking action — turn the key 5-7 times to open or lock, save your time and effort. The tow hitch can be installed quickly and easily so you can hook up and head out immediately.
That said, this feels good and clean when it clicks locked. (The hitch receiver bolt, that is.) It feels solidly made, it comes with about ten rubber o-rings to keep it from rattling back and forth in your hitch, and it comes with a trailer hitch lock and four keys total. Good wow! Seriously though, I’m happy about all this.
The Locks work perfectly in my F250 Super Duty 2020 with a 2.5″ receiver and in my trailer RV. Nice that the four keys all work in both locks.
Trimax MAG200 Dare to compare! TRIMAX, the leader in Receiver Locking Pins, has spent the last ten years expanding and improving on the “ORIGINAL.” The Patented Dual Lock Lug Design offers over 5,800 lbs. of head pull strength.
A 1/4 turn of the rugged tube key locks & unlocks the most robust locking pin on the market. Don’t settle for low-quality knockoffs! The MAG200 is made of high-quality chrome-plated machine-hardened steel.
Provides instant security for your camper, boat, or trailer by securing your vehicle receiver hitch and features a resettable combination lock. Durable non-corrosive lock mechanism. Forged steel lock tip. Triple chrome-plated steel pin. Heavy-duty collar overlaps hitch pin for unmatched strength and security—standard bent pin style design with resettable combination lock.
- The 5/8″ pin is 3.25 inches in usable span and is designed to fit all Class III, IV and V receiver hitches
- Free protective lock headcover
- Easy to read numbers
- Durable, non-corrosive lock mechanism
- No key to lose or forget
Excellent lock pin for 2-inch hitch receiver. Set it up in 5 minutes and would never need to worry about keys. Put some WD-40 in the lock for additional rust protection. Lock spin wheels work smoothly and are easy to operate, even in gloves.
I would recommend this to anyone in need of simple hitch protection.
3. ISTUNT Silver Trailer Hitch Lock 5/8″ Pin with 3 Keys Truck Trailer Receiver for 2″ Towing Receiver
- 5/8″ (16mm) diameter locking hitch pin.
- It Fits Class III, IV, and V hitches with 2″ receivers.
- A dust cap that protects the internal locking mechanism can be sealed off from rainwater, dirt, road salt, and other corrosive elements.
- Included Components: One Pins Two Keys, One Locking Swivel Head
- Easy Installation No drilling or mounting is required; just slide in the pin, and lock it!
I have had another one for 15 years, and it still works.
Excellent quality. Very satisfied with the purchase.
Used to lock a hitch in place for an F150 – fits perfectly
4. MICTUNING Trailer Hitch Receiver Lock Pin Set – Dual Bent Pin Style 1/2 and 5/8 Diameter Hitch Pin Kit Fits Class I II III IV 1-1/4″ 2″ and 2-1/2″ Receiver
MICTUNING 1/2″ and 5/8″ Trailer Hitch Pin Lock Set: – Dual Bent Pin Style, share with One Locking System. 1/2″ pin & 5/8″ pin with 3-1/2″ effective length, perfect for all class I/II 1-1/4″ and Class III/IV 2″, 2-1/2″ hitch receiver tubes
Safer Tubular Lock: Unlike the old simple lock, our upgraded zinc alloy tubular lock core adopts more advanced anti-theft technology than before; tubular key instead of a standard flat key is much safer to use. The simple push-to-lock mechanism and 1/4 key turn make it convenient to use
Anti Theft: The trailer hitch lock can lock into your trailer, keep it secure, and protect the hitch from thieves. The standard bent pin style design creates a helpful handle for easier use, and also allows the pin to fit snugly and securely in the hitch connection.
Solidly Built, More Durable: – This towing hitch lock is made of high-strength steel with a black powder coat finish, solid and hard to bend, ANTIWEAR, RUSTPROOF, and CORROSION RESISTANT. The watertight dust cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust, and rust, ensuring a longer service life.
Universal Application: – Perfect for 1.25 Inch, 2 Inch, and 2.5 Inch receivers on the trailer, truck, RV, car, and boat. Compatible with hitch ball mount, hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, hitch ball, bike rack, and tow rope
1x 1/2″ Diameter Lock Pin
1x 5/8″ Diameter Lock Pin
1x Lock Head
2x Tubular keys
Works great! I liked the push to lock on the end of the hitch when it’s unlocked.
Great lock but a little tight to lock
Great product. It gives you the option for different size hitches. The black is nice and sleek. It looks smooth, and the cover for the keyhole should keep it rust-free. These locks are harder to pick as well.
5. KAYCENTOP Hitch Receiver Pin Lock Trailer Locking 5/8 Inch Pin Security Hitch Locks Fit 2 inch 2.5 inches Hitch Receiver Class III-IV Hitches 2 Pack Black Anti-Theft Anti-Noise 3 Tubular like Keys
Universal: Extra-long hitch 5/8″ pin lock fits 2-inch and 2.5-inch tow receivers (Class III, IV). With the help of rubber rings and a safety clip, it makes it easy to use and helps to improve stability.
High-Security: Heavy-duty hitch lock is made of high-quality one-piece black chrome-plated hardened steel, with no welding. High-strength hitch lock keeps your hitch bike rack and ball mount from stealing.
Easy to use: 360-degree rotating head and push-to-lock design are easy for you to lock or remove. The lock cylinder will automatically pops-up by 1/4 key turning—better and more secure than a hitch pin.
Anti-Noise Hitch lock: Safety spring clip & anti-rattle O-Rings keep rattles down and stop shaking for the hitch lock while driving; help to lock 2 inches and 2.5-inch towing hitch receivers tightly.
Packaged Included: Hitch lock 5/8″ pin set contains 2 x black hitch lock with a waterproof rubber cover, 2 x safety spring clips, 10 x rubber O rings, 3 x tubular like keys, 1 x user instruction. 1-year warranty.
Great product. The best feature is the keyless locking system. No need to insert a key and turn it to lock. A simple push of a button and it’s secure.
Ez to use and sturdy not a lot of ruckus coming from the hitch.
It’s adjustable for any truck
REESE Towpower tow and store anti-theft lock kit include the necessary locks to provide the complete security needed when towing or storing a trailer. Included is a universal coupler lock that secures the trailer when not in use—a brass coupler lock allows the coupler to be locked when connected to the tow vehicle. And a dual bent pin receiver lock fits both 5/8 Inch and 1/2 Inch—receivers, which allows the ball mount to be locked to the hitch.
This kit seems sturdy. I liked that it had three keys, and all locks were keyed alike. The tongue lock fits perfectly for my 5×8 mower trailer but may be too small for bigger trailers.
5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Set, Completely what you need for a trailer.
7. CZC AUTO Trailer Hitch Receiver Lock, Padlock Style and Swivel Head, Dia 5/8 Inch Bent Pin for Class III-IV 2 2-1/2 Inch Receiver, Fits Bike Rack Tray Ball Mount for Towing Trailer Truck Car Boat RV
- CZC AUTO Trailer Hitch Locking Pin Design： 5/8 Inch diameter with effective length 3-1/2 Inch bent pin. Fits for Class III-IV 2 2-1/2 inch hitch receiver tubes.
- Easy to use: 360° swivel head, 1/4 turn to lock and unlock. 2 flat keys, one for use, the other for backup.
- Material & Design Features Of Receiver Padlock: Chrome plated high-strength steel can deter theft and corrosion. The rubber cap keeps the keyhole away from moisture, dust, and rust. The swivel head is easy to handle.
- Universal Towing Receiver Hitch Lock’s Application: This padlock-style receiver lock is compatible with a hitch rack, cargo hitch tray, bike rack, hitch ball, and tow rope, ensuring towing safety.
- CZC AUTO – A Reliable Brand In Hitch Security Industry: We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason, and a 12-month warranty for quality-related issues. If you have any questions after receiving or using our trailer hitch receiver locking pin, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The only negative thing about this lock issue is you have to make sure it has clicked in all the way. Please give it a yank to ensure it is securely locked; otherwise, it’s a fantastic product.
If they want to steal it, they will. It looks tuff. At this price, you can’t complain. I wish the lock body were something other than aluminum. Fit and function work well.
8. Motormic Trailer Hitch Lock Pin Set – 5/8″ and 1/2″ Extra Long Black Pins with One Locking System – 1 Safety Clip, 10 Anti Rattle O-Rings – Tow receivers 1.25″, 2″ and 2.5 inches (Class I, II, III, IV, V)
- 1/2″ and 5/8″ Hitch Pin Lock Set recommended for – all 1-1/4″, 2-inch trailer hitch, and 2-1/2″ trailer receiver lock. Trailer Lock Set with Extended shaft of 3-1/2″ also fits most trucks with heavy-duty tow packages.
- Set of Two Locking Trailer Hitch Pin includes 2 x extra-long truck hitch lock 1/2″ and 5/8″, one safety clip, two keys per trailer hitch lock pin (one for use, another as spare), and an all-weather rubber key slot cap. It can also be used as a bike rack hitch lock *** For a perfect fit of the tow hitch lock pin, please verify all dimensions of your hitch before purchase.
- Tow Hitch Lock with Innovative Design – Extra Safety Clip & Hole in each hitch lock pin for towing when the locking system is lost or damaged. Locking pin for a trailer hitch with five silicone O-rings for a perfect fit. Extra-long hitch receiver lock pins work with class I, II, III, IV, and V receivers.
- Easy to use Lockable Hitch Pin – locking hitch pin for 2-inch receivers & more made easy to install with Push-to-lock technology. Equally easy to unlock the hitch locking pin with just a 1/4 key turn system.
- Full Customer Support: We are always ready to answer any question and solve any situation quickly to fulfill even the highest expectations.
Solid well made feel, worked great, and highly recommended!
It works like a charm and doesn’t make the hitch receiver rattle.
Well made but needs an improvement to the protective lock cap.