Best 2 Person RV Travel Trailer
More Americans are full time RVing than ever before; the single RVers are choosing a smaller RV camper. The appeal of a large recreational vehicle does not seem practical in their situation. Choosing the Best 2 Person RV Travel Trailer will greatly depend on your needs, space you will need, and the number of amenities you will need.
Choosing Best 2 Person RV Travel Trailer has significant advantages over the larger RVs.
- A smaller RV camper is much easier to tow than a 35-foot trailer.
- RV Camper will often cost less to operate and maintain.
- Your fuel economy will increase with a smaller RV camper.
- The parking options will increase. ( Many State Parks and campgrounds don’t always have large spaces available.)
- Smaller RV Campers can be towed with sedans, minivans, SUVs, and 1/2 ton trucks.
- You will have your vehicle to explore the area ( Not as comfortable with Motorhomes.)
A smaller RV camper isn’t for everyone. Over the last few years, RV manufacturers have come a long way with the physical layout and amenities they offer. Many RV manufacturers now offer the same amenities as their larger counterparts. Choosing the Best 2 Person RV Travel Trailer will solely depend on your needs and the amount of space you require.
I have handpicked The Best 2 Person RV Travel Trailer that will last you many years of RVing!
The Lance RV Camper is a compact 14′ Trailer. Though it is the smallest Lance, it is not short on room nor amenities. This unit offers three interior decors: Platinum, Royal, and Java. The dimensions are Floor Length 14’10” and Overall Length 19’8”. Holding tanks are Fresh Tank 26 Gal, Grey Tank 26 Gal, and Black Tank 26 Gal. Gross Dry Weight 2600 Lbs. Cargo Carrying Capacity 1100 Lbs. GVWR 3700 Lbs
- 3-burner stove with oven
- 28-inch TV
- roof vent
- 10K Dometic AC with wall control (Ducted)
- Power tongue jack
- 170-watt solar panel
- Back-up camera
- Power awning
- Pull-out storage tray
- Keyless Entry
- All Season Weather Package.
You might also be interested in seeing the 2020 Lance 1575
AirStream Caravel 16RB
Caravel 16RB! It features a rear bed with under-the-bed storage—a complete kitchen and a booth dinette that can easily be converted into an extra sleeping space. The length is 16’2″. Dry Weight 3456 lbs. Gross Weight 4300 lbs. Fresh Water Capacity 23 Gallons. Gray and Black tanks are a combo 28 Gallon Tank.
- The Amenities offered
- Furnace BTU 12000 BTU
- Available Beds Full
- 3.1 cubic ft All-Electric Refrigerator
- 2 Burner Cooktop
- Number of Awning 3
- LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs
- Water Heater Capacity 6 gal
- Water Heater Type – Electric LP
- Air Conditioner 13500 BTU
- Blu-Ray™ DVD player and an LG LED HDTV.
- Manual Awning
- Number of LP Tanks 2
- Shower Type – Wet/Bath Shower
- JL Stereo with Bluetooth®
- Power Tongue Jack
- Dimmable LED Lighting
- USB and 110V Charging
Get More information on 2020 AirStream Caravel 16RB.
2020 InTech Sol Horizon
Whether you’re looking for an extravagant trip upstate or you’re keeping it low key by vacationing near home, this Sol travel trailer will be just what you need to make it memorable! With its queen-size bed and U-shaped dinette, you have plenty of room to sleep four adults, and the stainless steel microwave and two-burner cooktop in the kitchen will provide countless dinner options for the group. Staying warm in the winter and cool in the summer will be easy to do with the 16,000 BTU furnace and 13,500 BTU air conditioner. Dry Weight 3,230 – 3,350lbs. Tongue Weight 465 – 495lbs. GVWR 3,900lbs. Net Carrying Capacity 525 – 610lbs. Fresh Water Tank 28 Gal Black Water Tank 32 Gal.
- Master Bed 60”x80.”
- Ventilation-MaxxAir Vent Fan
- Bluetooth Stereo w/(4) Speakers & 32″ TV
- Furnace 16K BTU
- A/C 13.5K BTU
- Water Heater 6 Gal – Electric or Gas
- Toilet-Porcelain Toilet
- Refrigerator-3.7 Cu Ft 3-Way
- Sink-Large Farmhouse Style Sink with Brushed Nickel Faucet
- Cooktop 2 Burner Stainless Steel
- Microwave-1 Cu Ft Stainless Steel
- Solar-Zamp Solar Prep
- 1-20# LP Tank
- Manual 10′ Awning
Get More Information on the 2020 Sol Eclipse Rover
Little Guy Max
Weighing in at just 3,140 pounds, the Max comes standard with an abundance of deluxe features and a refined exterior style. With an impressive 6’7” interior height, Max’s versatile cabin space incorporates lush materials to sleep and live comfortably. Thoughtful details – from ample storage and charging outlets to innovative entertainment features and LED lighting – the interior is an adventure all by itself.
- Light maple 100% hardwood cabinetry with dovetail construction.
- 8” deep stainless steel kitchen sink
- 2 burner glass top stove with electric ignition
- Stainless steel microwave
- Full height (floor-to-ceiling) kitchen pantry with adjustable shelves
- Full-size dinette converts to sleep 3 total comfortably. Creates a 32” x 76” bed
- 24” TV on an electric lift for dinette/kitchen viewing
- 13,500 BTU Roof-Mounted Air conditioning
- LED touch screen and switch panel for tanks and lighting
- LED accent lighting throughout the kitchen and dinette with dimmer switch
- 4 cubic foot stainless steel refrigerator
- 60” x 80” Queen master bed. 5” thick with pillow top
- Master bed entertainment center with 24” HD TV and soundbar
- 16,000 BTU Ducted Furnace
For More Information on The Little Guy Max
SONIC LITE SL150VRK
Venture RV’s single axle Sonic Lite offers solid construction, with floorplans starting out at a fuel-saving 3,040 pounds! Sonic Lite features the most interior storage in its class. Interiors are surprisingly spacious – there are ample storage and Lite boasts many of the same features as Sonic, on a more compact scale. Both Sonic Lite and Sonic are engineered with a one-piece seamless fiberglass roof system. By arching the roof front to back, this system provides a more durable roof. When it rains, the water runs fore and aft.
- Length 19 ft 3 in
- Hitch Weight 360 lbs
- Gross Weight 3500 lbs
- Dry Weight 3040 lbs
- Cargo Weight 460 lbs
- Fresh Water Capacity 38 gals
- Grey Water Capacity 30 gals
- Black Water Capacity 30 gals
- Furnace 16000 BTU
- Available Beds Murphy
- Refrigerator Type- Double Door Gas/Electric
- Refrigerator Size- 7 cu ft
- Convection Cooking- Yes
- Cooktop Burners 2
- Shower Size 34″
- Awning- 11′ Electric with LED Lights
- LP Tank Capacity- 20 lbs
- Water Heater Capacity- 6 gal
- Water Heater Type- Gas/Electric DSI
- AC BTU 13500 BTU
For More Information on The SONIC LITE SL150VRK
How do you figure the towing capacity?
10 Best RV Bike Racks
Top 15 Best RV Cleaners (Review 2021)
7 Best Portable Waste Tank for RV Owners